• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

Did I hear correctly that Trump's new slogan is "Make America SAFE again?" Oh boy. I can almost hear him:

"I can get the blacks in line. Believe me, I can get them in line in two seconds. I have a way with the blacks."

squidyj

whoever these guys are they're definitely republican, they suck the soul out of everything they come into contact with.

hawk2025

Did I hear correctly that Trump's new slogan is "Make America SAFE again?" Oh boy. I can almost hear him:

"I can get the blacks in line. Believe me, I can get them in line in two seconds. I have a way with the blacks."

No, it's one of the four themes of the convention:

Make America safe again, Make America first again, etc. They are all crap.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
What kind of music are they playing that gets this response?

ki1xJnV.gif

Is there a live stream somewhere?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Hey, there are still 11 black people out there who will vote for him. He's trying to get that number to zero.

Is is about to go down?

They're just going to try to force a roll call vote on the rules committee's recommendation. It's mainly in the hopes of forcing the rules committee to revise their rules and allow for delegates to be unbound .

It's a long shot of a long shot of a long shot, but it would be embarrassing.

Patrick SvitekVerified account
‏@PatrickSvitek

About 70 members of Texas delegation have signed on effort to force vote over convention rules, per a Free the Delegates organizer #RNCinCLE

This guy doing a Brian Johnson impression is hilarious. I can't put my finger on it but he sounds like a cartoon or flash animation I've seen.

For some reason I thought it was Dolph Ziggler from the side...

I can only see the DNC topping this. Where are the rappers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom