• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
I hope DNC just play classical at their convention, please don't rock out. Look at these potential embarrassment and health hazard.

I don't undestand what is going on, please explain...

please note that I also don't understand what is going when I attend the yearly comity in my condo building ...

LC0zog9.png

First time glanced at the thread, coincidence?

I don't undestand what is going on, please explain...

please note that I also don't understand what is going when I attend the yearly comity in my condo building ...

Think of it as the most bigoted town hall meeting you've ever been to. It's more than just "Heil Trump" for 7 days. There's a surprising amount of boring-ass shit and "do I have a motion to pass?" topics.

mackattk

They could literally turn this whole thing into Calvinball and they'd still say "aye!" Nobody would notice

They seem to be using law language that is hard to decipher on paper, let alone in speech. I would be surprised if 10% of the people who said "aye" had a clue what was going on.

OH BOI

Ed O'Keefe ‏@edatpost 1m1 minute ago
Rules committee is up next...

Renegade delegates standing at various microphones..

RPGCrazied

OH BOI

Rules committee is up next...

Renegade delegates standing at various microphones..

Please let this happen! I want to see Trump embarrassed on a national stage.

Retro

This guy doing a Brian Johnson impression is hilarious. I can't put my finger on it but he sounds like a cartoon or flash animation I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom