• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
:lol you guys please lets try not to be sexist, even subtly, we can criticize the content of her speech without talking about her looks or how much you hate her voice.

rjinaz

Nothing stopping a Hillary speaker doing a "racist or not racist" poll at the GOP convention going through donald quotes

Except Democrats won't do that because they are not hateful and disgusting. Let's not act like this is something that happens at every convention. This was just flatout lynch mob mentality.

ColdPizza

Banned
ZKmBwZl.png

Pryce

:lol you guys please lets try not to be sexist, even subtly, we can criticize the content of her speech without talking about her looks or how much you hate her voice.

People were shtiing on all the speakers yesterday based off of how they were speaking or their look.

My comment has nothing to do with her gender.

Sianos

this is the speech equivalent of writing in all lowercase letters

and this speech is too! except with more alcohol and less emotion, i guess

boiled goose

good with gravy
as horrible as that was it's a shame that christie isn't vp. pence is boring as hell, I'm surprised they didn't pick him to be an attack dog

If you think Trump needs an attack dog, you are not really getting it.
dude needs a lapdog. did you see the pence interview?

Trump answered all his questions and treated him like a boy. He surrounds himself with yesmen, not big egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom