• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she did decently considering she's 22 and speaking in front of a packed arena and millions of people scrutinizing her. She didn't appear nervous at all.

Supast4r

I thought she did decently considering she's 22 and speaking in front of a packed arena and millions of people scrutinizing her. She didn't appear nervous at all.
The issue isn't how she did, it was that a 22 year old who isn't politically involved whatsoever spoke at all.

While the way she broke up sentences was a bit annoying, I gotta give her credit for the confidence she had. Hell, I remember being super nervous the first time I had to present to my coworkers in my first real job after college, let alone speaking on national television and a packed room.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man SE Cupp seems to have transitioned fully to the trump team. She was more reasonable during the primary.

I am dissapoint.

marrec

Banned
The issue isn't how she did, it was that a 22 year old who isn't politically involved whatsoever spoke at all.

Eh, it's Tuesday during RNC week. Fucking Dana White had 2 minutes to yell shit at the crowd so she's certainly not the bottom of the barrell.

Boke1879

If you really think there won't be a call and response segment now at the DNC to counter that I don't know what to tell you.

They are definitely going to attack Trump at the DNC, but only over shit he's said and how dangerous he is. I highly doubt you're going to see a mock fucking trial at the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom