• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Why is Trump's son talking about the details of hard work? Yes, I am rich-fuck shaming. Tell America more about this hard work. Why are they talking about "illegals"? What in the fuck is an "illegal"? They are sabotaging their vote with the latin diaspora for at least two years if their current strategy holds.

This convention is dry on actually substantial policy. Why should I vote for a government official that hates government?

BRB, as I brace myself for whatever fuckery/pandering Ben Carson is about to say. It's going to make Stacey Dash sound like the Pope.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
yes every mom and pop store needs to understand the entirety of dodd frank before starting, this is known

also teachers are raking in the dough

that's why we need to switch from public schools to expensive private schools, for the students

ok I think I figured it out...the GOP saw how much people liked the Colbert Report and said, "hey..we can do that!", but hired poor writers.

Romney Cheetos?

xpYW3su.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom