• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump

latest

Donald J. Trump Jr.

latest

Chris Christie

latest

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Conventions are filled by the ground-game-teams, so it gives you a picture of that. Trump is still running on his own, albeit with a bit more support, but it's still a hugely divided party that is missing the campaign machine that only a Bush or Rubio would have had backing them, so there's a void and it's perfectly illustrated in that image.

hawk2025

Fun fact:

They've probably mentioned coal more times than anything else in the supposed main theme of the night of "jobs".

A dirty industry that accounts for 0.12% of employment in the country.

kevin1025

Banned
I'll give the woman this, she's talking about jobs. But not how to make America work again. More like, "Hillary will kill jobs, and yeah, that's all I got."

Fuck coal. Fuck coal country. And fuck coal mining and how dangerous it is. We don't need it anymore. If they lose their jobs they lose their jobs that's just how it works.

I'm sure stagecoach drivers and all others in the industry around horse transportation were terrified of the invention of the car. Well tough shit.

Measley

Why is Trump's son talking about the details of hard work? Yes, I am rich-fuck shaming. Tell America more about this hard work.

It's hard work to be born the son of a billionaire and never have to worry about your family being homeless or starving. It's a bitch to have the whole world on a platter waiting for your exploitation.

Republican voters are actually dumb enough to believe that a man born into wealth understands the plight of the working and poor (white) man and is looking out for their best interests. A man born into wealth who wants to cut taxes for himself and rob the working class and poor of various social programs.

Johnson was right.

685f28394e2afe6e2a0aab9fd5ad06b7.jpg

Furyous

It's about time someone talked about the fucking LIBRYUL culture. Them and their fucking PC, I AM JOKING WITH ALL OF THIS, culture talking about being nice to people and showing fucking decency. Nah, fuck that and Donald J. Trump is the way towards freedom from the LIBRYUL PC shackles.

Will someone please, please, please, talk about why we should vote for Trump? Give me something different he'll do. I can't believe we voted for this guy. LOOOL, at a female Congressman in the pocket of the coal lobby chastising Obama for not supporting coal.

President Obama has governed as a Moderate Republican so this convention is laughable.

Media

I'll give the woman this, she's talking about jobs. But not how to make America work again. More like, "Hillary will kill jobs, and yeah, that's all I got."

Yeah I wish they would actually like, lay down some speeches about how they are going to fix literally anything. The only thing they've given us so far is 'Hilary is literally the devil, so vote for us.'

Fun fact:

They've probably mentioned coal more times than anything else in the supposed main theme of the night of "jobs".

In States that they are going to win anyway. This is whole convention is entirely focused on their base. No attempts at reaching out. This really is weird.

E-Cat

"Fuck Obama for stopping coal mines from inflicting terrible damage on the environment over short-term profits".

"Those democrats are totes out of touch with the blue collar worker, hur durr".

hawk2025

In States that they are going to win anyway. This is whole convention is entirely focused on their base. No attempts at reaching out. This really is weird.

Right?

If they really want to go for populist protectionism, bring up manufacturing, cars, you name it.

They keep fucking mentioning coal, nonstop.

Fun fact:

I mean, they're the only working class sector that the Republicans have a complete hold on, it's one of the reasons why they always win WV in the presidential election, and part of the reason why they think they can win Penn, despite Philly and Pitt being where they should focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom