• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
8a3BlkK.gif

Xe4

Banned
Is it ok if I like the original version of this song?

Johnny Cash is amazing. These guys, eeehhhhh...

These guys probably wouldn't like Cash as a person, anyhow. To radical, bringing attention to the plight of Native Americans, doing prison concerts, and all.

This should get tremendous backlash. Calling for the death of the opposing candidate in the current tense climate, what is he thinking?

I work with a ton of super conservatives, but theres these 2 main dickheads where everything is a conspiracy against poor mr trump and shillary is the devil

one of the guys mentioned this earlier and the other one says "WELL HES NOT WRONG" and then brought up black lives matter

Xe4

Banned
Ok, good. Some people dislike all country, and give people shit for it. RoF is great.

But now I have no idea what they're singing. I just wanna see Lyin' Ted at this point. When is he supposed to talk?

Most country, especially pop country, is garbage. Some is pretty dope though. Mr. Bojangles is one of my favorite songs. Jesse Winchester has released some amazing stuff too. There's more there, and I've been meaning to get into it more, but I haven't had the time.

Ok, good. Some people dislike all country, and give people shit for it. RoF is great.

But now I have no idea what they're singing. I just wanna see Lyin' Ted at this point. When is he supposed to talk?

There's a lot of good country. Speaking of just the older stuff, there's Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams, Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, George Jones, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe, John Denver, etc.

rjinaz

lol you all are too harsh. This is fine. Country music and people enjoying themselves. More power to them. That said, I'm turning it off until it's over. It would be enjoyable if I was there (and this wasn't the RNC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom