• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

she needs to have practice how to read a teleprompter, the weird pacing of each sentence is so off putting to listen to

Florida bimbo who hates LGBTs yet dares to use them in times of tragedy.
Also, more fear mongering

there's an astronaut/test pilot coming up, so the average IQ in the room will be going up by a couple points

Eileen Collins, Astronaut (retired)
Eileen Collins is an astronaut and veteran of four Space Shuttle missions. She was the first woman to command a Space Shuttle mission and logged over 537 hours in space during her tenure at NASA.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
"Ignore laws he doesn't like..."

Wasn't it conservatives coming to the rescue to clerks refusing to grant marriage licenses to LGBT couples? You know... ignoring the law making it legal for LGBT couples to get married?

775632c883844c42b6d3571bf2e32a62.gif

Bondi at the moment.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
As a non-American, I thought I'd follow this and laugh at the republican party crashing and burning, but instead I feel like every minute I watch makes me more angry and sad. All of this hateful and empty rhetoric, the blatant lies and ignoring of any and all facts, the anti-government / anti-intellectual themes, the 'AMERICA IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO BLOW UP THIS INSTANT BECAUSE OF OBAMA' and hardline anti-democrat fear-mongering, the hypocrisy ( Americans stand up for each other! Except for gay marriage! Or transgender people going to the bathroom! Or unarmed black men being killed by police! Or the muslim community! Or immigrants! etc. ), the complete lack of any kind of statement with factual substance, etc.

People actually support this party.

In 2016.

I believe and hope that this is the end of the republican party, but until I see the burnt out wreckage myself come election, this stuff is scary and saddening.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like they don't understand that fighting an ideology isn't like fighting a conventional military. Like they think they can just go to ISIS-land and shoot a few people and be done with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom