• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDown

Banned
Oh no sorry. I said "he" and she asked a question like " do you know why Trump won the nomination"?

Though I don't doubt Ingraham is racist though I don't listen to her show haven't in years but she sure sounds angry about something just like Trump.
Yeah, I misread that my bad. Same haven't listened to hear in years they dropped her off the local radio. Think Lara adopted a few kids from Africa, tho that isn't a litmus test for racism

Lime

As a non-American, I thought I'd follow this and laugh at the republican party crashing and burning, but instead I feel like every minute I watch makes me more angry and sad. All of this hateful and empty rhetoric, the blatant lies and ignoring of any and all facts, the anti-government / anti-intellectual themes, the 'AMERICA IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO BLOW UP THIS INSTANT BECAUSE OF OBAMA' and hardline anti-democrat fear-mongering, the hypocrisy ( Americans stand up for each other! Except for gay marriage! Or transgender people going to the bathroom! Or unarmed black men being killed by police! Or the muslim community! Or immigrants! etc. ), the complete lack of any kind of statement with factual substance, etc.

People actually support this party.

In 2016.

I believe and hope that this is the end of the republican party, but until I see the burnt out wreckage myself come election, this stuff is scary and saddening.

Exactly how I feel. This is hate, pure and simple, and it has no place near a place of power that affects the lives of millions of people in the US and around the world. I hope these people get excluded and pushed away from any political power.

Chris R

Fuck NASA, let's just pray our way into space.

edit: Don't forget to blame the fucking ridiculous house districts that make up most states that basically secure R seats. YAY Gerrymandering!

Lime

NASA documents climate change and how humans cause it, why would the Republicans have any association with such a Chinese conspiracy?

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Pray for Nasa?

What?

meme4.jpg

Neil DeGrasse Tyson right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom