• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusBus

Why didn't the GOP nominate this dude? Don't agree with a word, but he's got the speaking chops, minority background etc.

joe2187

Banned
I'd rather that the party wasn't so racist, transphobic and sexist in its ideology and policies and rhetoric

You do realize that this is the republican convention right? Their entire platform is racism, homophobia and sexism.

Make America Great again just means make america 1950 again.

User1608

Banned
You ain't getting that hispanic support. It's like this tool and the GOP don't realize they're also shitting on the family of citizens.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Apprentice Hillary? Was that a Star Wars joke?

And is this idiot really saying Obama is causing racial division?

Xe4

Banned
I'm glad they're actually being somewhat positive tonight instead of saying "OHMYGODHILLARYISGONNAKILLASBENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGAZIEMAILSSHESLYINGTOKILLUSANDMURDERUSANDSHESHOULDBESHOT"

And, scratch that. Damn, you guys were on a roll. Stay positive y'all.

Apprentice Hillary? Was that a Star Wars joke?

And is this idiot really saying Obama is causing racial division?

I'm pretty sure he's saying Obama is playing both sides so that he can found the Planetary Empire, as he's obviously secretly the Sith Lord Darth Islamus.

Hopfrog

Watching David Brooks on NPR is fascinating tbh, dude clearly does not want to associate himself with social conservatives.

I go back and forth on Brooks. Sometimes I read his columns and think he has some decent points, and other times I just roll my eyes at some of the stuff he comes out with.

He does seem really uncomfortable with what he is seeing and not at all afraid to go at these interviewees they are bringing in.

I'm glad they're actually being somewhat positive tonight instead of saying "OHMYGODHILLARYISGONNAKILLASBENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGAZIEMAILSSHESLYINGTOKILLUSANDMURDERUSANDSHESHOULDBESHOT"

And, scratch that. Damn, you guys were on a roll. Stay positive y'all.

LOL he mentioned Benghazi literally the moment I read your post guess I'm on a slight delay

bgbball31

Pretty sure no one in the crowd understood that. He could have said ANYTHING and could have ended it with Trump and they would have cheered.

rjinaz

I love how people say vile things about Clinton and then end their speech with God Bless. haha. Yeah you're a holy man alrighty.

studyguy

The guy said we come from corrupt countries and cities, don't let that happen here, vote republican, vote donald trump.

No one curr homie. Fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom