• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erevador

"Please welcome America's Got Talent contestant and singing sensation Heavenly Joy!"

That is the most Republican sentence I have ever heard.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Every time he says "presentation of the colors" I think it's time for them to introduce their token minority speakers for the evening.

Can anyone remember an acceptance speech that wasn't good? It's all good feelings and big promises. Romney, Obama, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore..who made a speech and everyone said boy that sucked?

Apologies, is there a summary of all the big fuck ups that has happened in this convention?

So far What I know is:

Day one - Delegates walking out, plagiarism
Day two - ???
Day three - hitler salute, Cruz not endorsing

Can anyone remember an acceptance speech that wasn't good? It's all good feelings and big promises. Romney, Obama, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore..who made a speech and everyone said boy that sucked?

George McGovern:

BUMPS.png

Xe4

Banned

I wasn't alive for either, but Goldwater and McGovern's were both bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom