• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

It actually would have been better for them to let the roll call happen. Now they have this drama and what is likely going to be the lead on the evening news is the chaos and the sham of that vote and all the yelling now. Following by states walking out. They knew this was coming they could have made sure they had the votes for after the roll call but they know the rest of the party doesn't want Trump.

They're basically all states that are loaded with Cruz delegates, so it's pretty much what you'd expect.

Ah I see.

You don't wanna know what Trump looks like once you have 40 Insight.

I can give you best eyes, yuge eyes! It'll be great, it'll be magnificent! We're gonna build a wall around Yharnam, it's gonna be yuuuuuge! and Cainhurst is gonna pay for it. Believe me! It'll be great!

Sad to realize the only reason they venerate Reagan so much is he's the only Republican president not to be an embarrassment since Eisenhower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom