• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
we-the-people1.gif

ghostmind

Here are the eleven states who backed roll call vote:

Minnesota
Iowa
Washington
Colorado
DC
North Dakota
Alaska
Virginia
Utah
Maine
Wyoming

lol Talking about a secretive process ignoring the fuckery currently going on right now by the Republicans. Day 1 and it's been a shit show already.
Its like Bloodborne. You don't dodge roll away from the painful truths that show the falsehood of your words, you dodge right into them and flip the situation around and before anybody know whats going on you've just fisted the giant pig of reality to death.

USA! USA!

I literally am trying to post "REAGAN!" every time someone says Reagan, but the NeoGAF post-limiter is cutting me off.

Just chug a bottle of Smirnoff and you'll be caught up, I think.

tumblr_inline_mt1vvhgMWe1qz4rgp.gif

I didn't know building a wall was such a crucial policy for most Americans, especially compared to expanded health care and global warming initiatives.

It's perfect. We can spend billions to build a wall so that we can keep the imgrints from stealing the benefits that the Republicans dont want anyone to have. It's a double whammy.

hawk2025

Its like Bloodborne. You don't dodge roll away from the painful truths that show the falsehood of your words, you dodge right into them and flip the situation around and before anybody know whats going on you've just fisted a giant pig to death.

This...

Is oddly on topic.

A quick summation

The NeverTrump people wanted a roll call vote of the Rules Committee. To do so, the voice vote had to fail or they had to get a majority of delegates from 7 states to agree to request a roll call.

The Never Trump people submitted the required signatures in accordance with the rules. They had 9 states on board. The RNC is saying that 3 of the states didn't meet the required majority threshold. There is nothing to back this up whatsoever.

Therefore, the recommendation of the rules committee stands. The rules are adopted. And, by extension, delegates are still bound to vote based on how their states voted on the first ballot.

Ie. There is no way to stop Trump from being the nominee.

Colorado and Iowa have walked out.

Very next speaker goes of on the Democrats for shady back deal political processes.

what a fucking joke.

Slacker

MAry Fallin is the most Republican person I've ever seen. She decided her politics based on ten sentences on a single sheet of paper and completely ignores all evidence around her that's contrary to what she's saying. Trump may need a new VP.

Its like Bloodborne. You don't dodge roll away from the painful truths that show the falsehood of your words, you dodge right into them and flip the situation around and before anybody know whats going on you've just fisted a giant pig to death.

I mean, this convention is driving me mad, so you might be on to something.

hawk2025

I feel like I've heard so many dogwhistles the past months that I don't even know what is one anymore.

Foxx talk of "the people" just had a constant silent "white" in there to my ears.

Arkeband

Banned
The ayes have it, because there's suddenly complete silence from those who would have said 'nay'...

Almost as if... they weren't there anymore...

geomon

The only president mentioned during this entire convention, other than Obama, has been Reagan. No mention of Bush I or II or Nixon or Ford. I wonder why.

They should have let the roll call happen, now you have a bunch of pissed off people looking at alternatives to sabotage them out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom