• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Lets-Make-America-Great-Again-Reagan3.jpg

Let's be honest. Regan would not be able to get elected with this party. Some of his views would have these nuts going WTF YOU COMMIE ACTOR!!!!

Loxley

So are all these folks going to come out and start their speeches with WHO ELSE IS A FREEDOM-LOVING PATRIOT??????

We are well beyond the realm of parody at this point. Good grief.

TheFatOne

lol Talking about a secretive process ignoring the fuckery currently going on right now by the Republicans. Day 1 and it's been a shit show already.

I didn't know building a wall was such a crucial policy for most Americans, especially compared to expanded health care and global warming initiatives.

Xe4

Banned
Ah. Wasn't sure, saw people in the crowd waving their hands looking like they wanted to speak or something.

Was hoping they'd have to fight for a while.

They cut that shit off. I think they lied that three states didn't make the threshold. They really didn't want the roll call vote, cause it would make them look bad.

Did she just say that one minute of reading changed her whole world view? That's...hilarious.

Seriously. Misinformation is everywhere in the world. Anyone who thinks one document is enough to justify their entire world view is moronic.

Also, lol at them continuing to pretend they aren't incredibly divided, to the point where a significant part of their party have been trying to do everything they can to stop a Trump candidacy even after he's the clear favorite of the party

How can she possibly accuse the Democratic party "a house divided" after that chaos 10 minutes ago?

Yeah man I don't get it either.

I flipped away for a minute and when I heard that line I thought she was talking about the Republicans, and suggesting that they need to remain united in order to push forward their agenda.

Retro

They cut that shit off. I think they lied that three states didn't make the threshold. They really didn't want the roll call vote, cause it would make them look bad.

Yeah, I'd seen earlier that eleven states had called for it, so when he said nine I was surprised.

Bacon

The rhetoric they use is so predictable and pandering to the point of embarrassment. I don't understand who can watch this and not see how transparent it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom