• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The contrast between this and Trump speech will be too much (assuming the leaked speech is right)

dream

I hope Donald brings Ivanka with him on the campaign trail. She really is the secret weapon that's going to help him win the election.

And had nothing to do with her dad. Come on!

Money doesn't mean your business will be successful. I'm just saying it's a bit reductive to pass her off as "daddy's vapid little girl" because she's wealthy and beautiful.

But this speech feels like a computer wrote it.

Emarv

Seriously, Ivanka is his best weapon. This speech is huge. Best hope is that Trump destroys the good will of this speech in 10 minutes.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
No, it's a promise.

She should have been the democratic nominee.

i'd vote for her over Hillary. But I won't vote for her dad.

Oh...this is a push for Ivanka's Presidential bid for 2024.

You're voting for looks over experience? What.

Amir0x

Banned
Her policies are Democratatic polices, so why are the Republican crowd cheering?

It's the home team. Trump is defined by winning by any means necessary, his grotesque, bigoted fanbase also wants to win by any means necessary. They are cheering for the home team because that's what they do. They're incapable of independent thought, which is why an authoritarian nutjob is so appealing. He says what they want to hear, and they spend virtually no time thinking about how he is to accomplish it or what it legitimately means.

Any self-respecting Republican in this country needs to leave the party or be called out. In the streets, in bars, at work. No quarter for these traitors. If they allow this man in the White House, they are anti-American and need to be dealt with accordingly.

Kusagari

Ivanka used this entire charade of a campaign to preach Democratic policies in prime time during the RNC and get cheers.

Now that's a true Democratic plant

b69c3dfe72134a5d49d0bc9fa52a4c8b.jpg

Balphon

I'm sure Ivanka believes all this, but most of what she talked about is contrary to the GOP platform and has little to no support among Republicans in Congress.

Segues nice into Trump's speech if it's the same as the draft. Just throwing everything at the wall.

Krejlooc

Banned
People saying "This is a great speech" are trolling, right? Yeah, it's great, because it's straight up the opposite of everything Trump has been saying for a fucking year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom