• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozfan12

Banned
This speech is super worrying. It sounds unlike anything I've heard from RNC this last three days. I would expect this at the Democrat Convention. Fuck fuck fuck

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Just saw that Alex Jones crashed TYT's live presentation at the RNC booth by walking on set and calling them supporters of the Saudi's and trying to argue with them about Bill Clinton apparently being a rapist. I don't understand who watches this kind of person.

There's criticism of the corruption of the Clinton family and the politician establishment, and then there's nonsense propaganda and conspiracy nonsense about how the new world order of 'cultural marxists' is coming to kill all the white people.

Jesus, people are scary in their depravity

It's the home team. Trump is defined by winning by any means necessary, his grotesque, bigoted fanbase also wants to win by any means necessary. They are cheering for the home team because that's what they do. They're incapable of independent thought, which is why an authoritarian nutjob is so appealing. He says what they want to hear, and they spend virtually no time thinking about how he is to accomplish it or what it legitimately means.

Any self-respecting Republican in this country needs to leave the party or be called out. In the streets, in bars, at work. No quarter for these traitors. If they allow this man in the White House, they are anti-American and need to be dealt with accordingly.
Wow, great reply. I assumed some people see the party system like a sports team, but this was too ridiculous for me.

And it's democratic leaning policies, very odd. Maybe this is the heel turn?

THE PIVOT YALL

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

zEgQotz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom