• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
This is nearly the biggest rules fuckup I have ever encountered.

But it comes in second place to the England v Pakistan fourth test match at the Oval in 2006.

jmdajr

basically

tumblr_n4o9tcxX5s1sg99p0o1_1280-1.jpg

Kinsei

Banned
Like "Making America Great" or "Law and Order Candidate", I have no goddamn idea what "Making America Safe Again" even means.

Let's all acknowledge the potential veiled racism of making it "safe again".

It's neither potential nor veiled. Everyone knows exactly who they're trying to keep America "safe" from.

Like "Making America Great" or "Law and Order Candidate", I have no goddamn idea what "Making America Safe Again" even means.

Let's all acknowledge the potential veiled racism of making it "safe again".

Mostly going back to a time when camera phones didnt force cops to beat up minorities and when the Republicans could bomb whoever they want without impunity. (Not that the Dems don't do that now. The GOP is just jealous).

HylianTom

Banned
Does that make them somehow ineligible for the EV?
Nah, but in a rough race in Colorado where Dems have local GOP figures speaking-out against their party's nominee, it can't help Trump's prospects. They're going to need a near-flawless performance in order to win the state, and this doesn't help things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom