• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
rqsJgD3.png

Riposte

I am Canadian. Have always voted liberal. Hate Trump, and support Hilary. But you sir need help.

When your speech is so bad someone begins to write a serial killer's manifesto in a NeoGAF thread. *UGH YEAH, NOW I'll WRITE "twist the knife ... grin at their funerals"*

EDIT: The TRAITORS will FADE TO DUST *smiles like this is Death Note*

I live Michigan and don't feel like Trump moved the needle enough to turn this state red. Not even close. I'm an independent but feel bad for conservatives in this state yet again. Their candidate is a piece of work for anyone not a diehard conservative, but it's too bad they don't even stand a chance here. Does anyone else feel like the electoral college is becoming obsolete?

bndadm

I live Michigan and don't feel like Trump moved the needle enough to turn this state red. Not even close. I'm an independent but feel bad for conservatives in this state yet again. Their candidate is a piece of work for anyone not a diehard conservative, but it's too bad they don't even stand a chance here. Does anyone else feel like the electoral college is becoming obsolete?

I may not get it, as I never profess to know much, but this feels like this year the electoral college is the greatest ally we have.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Oh man, Jeffrey Lord's sleezy contempt laugh as that man made a completely valid point...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
That the Political Correctness line got the massive audience reception it did really does say a lot. Out of all the things Trump went over, one of the problems that resonated the most with the audience was... people being pressured to not say shit that offends other people. Truly one of the biggest dilemmas facing America today.

Trump isn't an internet denizen or an alt-right kid bitching about Tumblr extremists and "safe spaces" on college campuses. For Trump and his audience Political Correctness is a dog whistle that refers to: we are gonna call them muslims the evil infiltrators they are, we are gonna tell the gays their lifestyle perversion has no place among wholesome straight christians, and we are gonna say blacks are the real racists. Oh, and transgender persons are mentally ill people out to molest little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom