• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetman

Seeing this kind of shit makes me worry for the future mentality and mind set of the country.

Thank you for existing poli-GAF. Good to know there are humorous, sane people out there.

So we just had the mother who's son died in Benghazi talking about how awful Hillary is and how tragic the event was and now these two guys are casually talking it and kind of making jokes?

wtf

elfinke

Just caught up with the OP - it's really tremendous. Really well done!

Is the twitch feed unfiltered? I'm currently watching the PBS Newshour feed via facebook (being a member of #AusGAF here) and they cut away in between many of the speeches (which may actually be a good thing based on y'll feedback of the Benghazi video)!

Just caught up with the OP - it's really tremendous. Really well done!

Is the twitch feed unfiltered? I'm currently watching the PBS Newshour feed via facebook (being a member of #AusGAF here) and they cut away in between many of the speeches (which may actually be a good thing based on y'll feedback of the Benghazi video)!
Yeah, they're showing everything.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Twitch chat is the best and worst thing of the modern internet.

Youtube comments don't got shit on this.

4Head Ruf

I have watched political conventions my ENTIRE life.

I have never been more disgusted, or angry by anything in my life.

What the HELL is this?!

Khaliss

Banned
I posted "pathetic" earlier. Enter Scott Baio!

Fuck this farce, I'm watching season 4 of "Maron" or playing the robot DLC from Fallout 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom