• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiltz

Guys, I pretty much missed everything. What happened so far?

Patricia Smith, the mother of one of the men killed in the Benghazi incident, falsely accused Hilary Clinton of being personally responsible for her son's death. She also called her a liar and declared that she supports wanting to put Clinton in prison.

kevin1025

Banned
Guys, I pretty much missed everything. What happened so far?

Duck Dynasty thinks Trump and himself are ugly, therefore he will make a good President. Scott Baio wants to make America America. Lone Survivor guy was exploited. A mother was significantly exploited. Now two guys are getting claps for their kills and going blow-by-blow of the Benghazi incident.

This is so embarrassing. Normally when I say something is embarrassing on the Internet I'm kind of joking but I honestly feel bad for these people right now.

HylianTom

Banned
I have watched political conventions my ENTIRE life.

I have never been more disgusted, or angry by anything in my life.

What the HELL is this?!

When I get overwhelmed at things like this, I like to imagine these folks crying on Election Night.

They may be displaying bravado, but don't let it fool you - they're frightened.

JDB

Banned
Americans, god bless you people for giving us this entertainment. This is one of the weirdest things I've ever watched.

Hiltz

Duck Dynasty thinks Trump and himself are ugly, therefore he will make a good President. Scott Baio wants to make America America. Lone Survivor guy was exploited. A mother was significantly exploited. Now two guys are getting claps for their kills and going blow-by-blow of the Benghazi incident.

I fully expected the RNC convention to be bat-shit insane. Expectations met!

saelz8

The camera is showing different black people, like every new shot. If they aren't the focus, they are in the frame. Haha.

Actually had to turn it off because I'm tired of trying to hold back tears.

What the hell is wrong with these people? It's sickening.

Both sides are NOT the same.

Are they not not gonna stop talking?

WTF does any of this have to do with the presidential election? this is fuckin bizzarrreeeee
"AMERICA FUCK YEAH!" is one of the only things the GOP has to offer in terms of message. They are trying to drive the vote based on pure emotion and that tends to work on conservatives pretty well.

JODY AVIRGAN 8:30 PM
Halfway through his speech, Marcus Luttrell said that he wasn’t used to teleprompters, and that he was just going to speak from the heart. The crowd here in Quicken Loans Arena ate it up. It was a great moment of showmanship. The catch? Given our vantage point behind the stage, we could see that every subsequent word of his speech was also in the teleprompter. Great theater takes practice, folks.

Wow. That is low.

Veelk

Banned
Patricia Smith, the mother of one of the men killed in the Benghazi incident, falsely accused Hilary Clinton of being personally responsible for her son's death. She also called her a liar and declared that she supports wanting to put Clinton in prison.

Um....uh....what?

No, seriously. What?

And fucking hell, Benghazi again? How many times does Hillary have to be actually cleared of any charges for it to stick?

Shit I missed him invoking the Grace of God that lead him to victory!

edit: "I WALKED INTO BENGAZHI, I'M GOING TO WALK OUT." *Queue him tripping over potholes*

Megasoum

Banned
While we're talking about this stuff...

I really don't mean any disrespect but I always wondered... Why are Purple Heart medals celebrated?

I mean... You got wounded... It's not like you did it on purpose.

Sure it's a sacrifice but it's part of your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom