• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
While we're talking about this stuff...

I really don't mean any disrespect but I always wondered... Why are Purple Heart medals celebrated?

I mean... You got wounded... It's not like you did it on purpose.

Sure it's a sacrifice but it's part of your job.

The fuck....they made a sacrifice and put it on the line and lived to talk about it. Come on now.

Just turned into this. Why are these guys talking about this at all?

The email attack failed against hillary

so now they have to fall back to bengazhi

if this fails, then you're going to see Trump invoking 9/11 and how he was in new york when it happened

studyguy

This is arguably better than talking to a chair for like 30m.

clint-eastwood-chair-rnc-2012.jpg

Paches

I really don't mean any disrespect but I always wondered... Why are Purple Heart medals celebrated?

I mean, that is basically it. You served your country and got wounded because it, so you are recognized for sacrificing your body for the country. Pretty simple.

kevin1025

Banned
Um....uh....what?

No, seriously. What?

And fucking hell, Benghazi again? How many times does Hillary have to be actually cleared of any charges for it to stick?

Just like the e-mails, they will keep it in the conversation until she has passed away. Apparently.

This story has no end.

"And then I arrived in Cleveland for the convention, and had a cheese sandwich. The cheese wasn't so hot, but the bread was nice..."

Just turned into this. Why are these guys talking about this at all?
To increase Hillary's negatives.

There will be no discussion on security arrangements planned years in advance, or how to prevent future incidents besides the a refrain to "go get em".

AlphaDump

Gold Member

there is no law or requirement. it is just kind of a dick move to not, despite the few that capitalize on it for Trump.

mackattk

This is the party that is pro war. If people are crying because of their story and her mom giving her speech about a lost son. Well why the fuck do they support a party that condones war and deaths of Americans? Ridiculous.

This thread drove home the truth that the Republican party proudly embodies pretty much all of the American stereotypes that the world hates us for. It stings a little every time I see a post in this thread from non-Americans watching this.

these people are morons

"Someone who will bring our guys home"

did you listen to the interview you moron, trump wants to declare war and send troops

Jesus christ

Excuse my blatant statement, but these people are brainwashed morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom