• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
CARL BIALIK 9:16 PM
Worth remembering while listening to the recounting of violent crimes by immigrants: As Jason L. Riley wrote a year ago, in the conservative opinion section of The Wall Street Journal, “Numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated.”

http://53eig.ht/29R01CN

Well, would you look at that.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
obama had no choice to withdraw from iraq

BECAUSE BUSH SINGED THE STATUS OF FORCES WITHDRAW AGREEMENT IN 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New drinking game each time these words are said take a sip of your beverage of choice:

(Three sips) Donald J. Trump (They have to say the J)
Wall or Build a Wall
Benghazi
Refugees
Email
Crooked Hillary
Private Server
Make America Great Again
Make America Safe Again
USA Chant Breaks out
Make a joke about killing someone in cold blood during combat
Reagan
God
Radical Islamic Terrorism
Most people would be dead already.

The only break was the Benghazi play-by-play.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Brock Obama strikes again
2ZIylLx.jpg

This is the most disgusting political shitshow I've seen.

Using testimonies that are explotative, while increasing racial tensions at the same time.

I'm pretty heated.

Vire

New drinking game each time these words are said take a sip of your beverage of choice:

Wall or Build a Wall
Benghazi
Refugees
Email
Crooked Hillary
Private Server
Make America Great Again
Make America Safe Again
USA Chant Breaks out
Reagan
God

Quoting myself because I nearly died in this speech alone.

Xe4

Banned

Wall or Build a Wall
Benghazi
Refugees
Email
Crooked Hillary
Private Server
Make America Great Again
Make America Safe Again
USA Chant Breaks out
Reagan
God

best be a tiny ass sip, lol.

mackaveli

Man i still can't believe Republicans go so crazy because Obama doesn't say Radical Islamist terrorism. Like Obama says those words all of sudden the war is won. I cant believe this shit.

How stupid must you be to think that America is constantly under attack from outside forces

How stupid must you be to believe the shit these gaping maw of an ass spit out that we're under constant attack by outside forces

I am looking into a window of stupidity and I cannot look away. There is such stupidity gathered within this room that I am getting an aneurysm. It's almost as if the forces of stupid somehow managed to maneuver their way across the country into this one location to light up a beacon of dim-witted, hate mongering, short-sighted, slack jaw idiots.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by what I'm saying, and truly believe in the Republican message. I just don't care about your feelings anymore.

Effect

This whole thing is making me sick to my stomach. Can't watch any more and this is from only watching a little.

I hope to god people reject this shit. The last thing the country needs is for this vile, exploitative, hatefest to give Trump increased poll numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom