• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measley

Wheee! A black guy slamming BLM!

giphy.gif

Raxus

HEY REMEMBER WORLD WAR 2

THIS IS KINDA LIKE THAT EXCEPT YOU KNOW WITHOUT THE CAMPS REMEMBER HOW GRANPAPPY DEFEATED THE NAZIS, I DO. WE MUST DEFEAT THEM AGAIN.

I'll stop anytime you want me to, Mods. This convention is triggering me.

I'm sorry did this moron just threaten with MAD.

I dunno what else you expected from the RNC. It is all red meat. Just wait until a "Clint Eastwood talks to an empty chair moment" comes up and watch that and save yourself the headache.

I never know whether to pity GOP voters, mock them, or both. Can you really mock those who are having their emotions manipulated by people more powerful and smarter than they are?

Y'know

I don't care anymore. Dodo's were stupid enough to get killed off. Lemmings are stupid enough to jump off cliffs together.

The republicans are lemmings. This is what it feels like. If they want to jump off together, don't try to stop them. Just watch. Just watch.

OH BOY

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. I'm not even black, but I am triggered immensely by these morons.

Klocker

I swear I want to grab every GOP member by their collars and tell them to STFU they are handing ISIS and other groups like them what they want. For us to fear Muslims to drive the wedge deeper and you are just god damned handing it over to them. I can't watch this anymore.

Yep. Their stupidity masked as bravado is sad and cringe worthy.

JB1981

Yay!!! Freddie Gray was unlawfully arrested and explicably killed while in police custody. Isn't that wonderful folks?! Yay!!!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This guy is the worst.

Honestly they are trotting him around because he will say whatever and call BLM the cause of violence.

Dyle

Wow, I can't believe the RNC is kicking the hornet's nest like this.

It feels awful to say this but this kind of language is going to lead to more attacks a la Baton Rouge and Dallas :(

Y'know

I don't care anymore. Dodo's were stupid enough to get killed off. Lemmings are stupid enough to jump off cliffs together.

The republicans are lemmings. This is what it feels like.

OH BOY

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. I'm not even black, but I am triggered immensely by these morons.
Not to derail but they were pushed by Disney for a documentary I believe. They don't actually commit suicide.

But yeah, overall fuck GOP voters because even if they are being manipulated, they're votes are dangerous. We are seeing the dark side of democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom