• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

These fucks talking about orlando like they care. if the shooter wasn't some sort of muslim/islamic background they wouldn't give two shits about the gay people that died that night since it goes against god. FUCK YOU. you don't care about the lgbt community unless you can exploit it.

HEY REMEMBER WORLD WAR 2

THIS IS KINDA LIKE THAT EXCEPT YOU KNOW WITHOUT THE CAMPS REMEMBER HOW GRANPAPPY DEFEATED THE NAZIS, I DO. WE MUST DEFEAT THEM AGAIN.

I'll stop anytime you want me to, Mods. This convention is triggering me.

I'm sorry did this moron just threaten with MAD.

Jerbs

God. I'm going to have to shove my earbuds way down my ear canals to avoid hearing my coworkers repeat this hate fest tomorrow at work.

TIL Twitch has an emoji for a dumpster.

But really, Twitch is hilarious and not depressing for once. If Twitch is mocking you, you dun fucked up.

WHOOO! Donald Trump will kill them all! WHOOO! U S A! U S A!

redlegs87

I swear I want to grab every GOP member by their collars and tell them to STFU they are handing ISIS and other groups like them what they want. For us to fear Muslims to drive the wedge deeper and you are just god damned handing it over to them. I can't watch this anymore.

How stupid must you be to think that America is constantly under attack from outside forces

How stupid must you be to believe the shit these gaping maw of an ass spit out that we're under constant attack by outside forces

I am looking into a window of stupidity and I cannot look away. There is such stupidity gathered within this room that I am getting an aneurysm. It's almost as if the forces of stupid somehow managed to maneuver their way across the country into this one location to light up a beacon of dim-witted, hate mongering, short-sighted, slack jaw idiots.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by what I'm saying, and truly believe in the Republican message. I just don't care about your feelings anymore.
I never know whether to pity GOP voters, mock them, or both. Can you really mock those who are having their emotions manipulated by people more powerful and smarter than they are?

Lkr

HOLY SHIT this crazy general hospital dude is going off on some crazy Obama shit. He's not Christian, he's on the other side

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This clown cop said there is no evidence to support the claim that Blacks are stopped more or racially profiled than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom