• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry113

Banned
How stupid must you be to think that America is constantly under attack from outside forces

How stupid must you be to believe the shit these gaping maw of an ass spit out that we're under constant attack by outside forces

I am looking into a window of stupidity and I cannot look away. There is such stupidity gathered within this room that I am getting an aneurysm. It's almost as if the forces of stupid somehow managed to maneuver their way across the country into this one location to light up a beacon of dim-witted, hate mongering, short-sighted, slack jaw idiots.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by what I'm saying, and truly believe in the Republican message. I just don't care about your feelings anymore.

It's easier to place the blame on The Other than it is to take a good hard look at ourselves and the society we've built.

"Black people are the problem. Not the trigger happy blacks. Nah, let's not even consider the fact that black people feel cornered that they have to lash out because of how fucking awful we are to them. Nah, they're the problem."

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal. To quote Gray Fox, but fuck these racist peddling assholes. They're so goddam

OH BOY

HE FUCKING

INVOKED MLK

OH MY FUCKING GOD

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

It's easier to place the blame on The Other than it is to take a good hard look at ourselves and the society we've built.
Trust me I know. And I don't even pay to politics, atleast not before this cycle. Everything that I gathered by myself is being made true, and I'm kinda flabbergasted that I was right in guessing their tactics without paying attention to the actual words that they've said.

Before this, I've never voted. But now I'm going to vote because if I can decipher the Republican handbook without dabbling into politics before watching this trainwreck, then you know there's something fucked up with these people.

elfinke

tumblr_o4mj2i9S3Q1uksbfgo2_1280.jpg

lol

A set of rules. A code.

A code cops don't have to follow, and where its good news when they can avoid any kind of accountability to those rules.

Apathy

btw, just going to say this, as much as a train wreck as this has been, the stream itself has been pretty good, and chat and live posting with gaf has been awesome and fun

Otnopolit

He's confusing me. He seems so half in/half out on his views on racial profiling, but is sure that BLM is anarchy and that it's trying to combat it?

mackaveli

Why everyone talk about Hillary is above the law. Didn't this chief just say how happy he is that the cops are getting off from killing black people. Seems to me that the cops are above the law and that's okay with Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom