• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

They spent all night telling you immigrants, muslims etc are bad and then have a speech like that. Unfortunately her speech won't make the rounds since it's day one.

More crazy shit will be said tomorrow and my GOD they better have Trump stay on message and not say anything too crazy when he speaks.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As an Englishman its hard not to watch this and think of facist speeches of the past, this is absolutely absurd that a major political party has this cult like following of people who believe not only are they exceptional but their list of enemies is a mile wide and their justification for hatred has almost no bearing on reality. Not only this but they have completely lost the irony that what they are proclaiming is contrary to what the country was founded on and how they plan to approach it is profoundly undemocratic.

This is honestly how I imagine people like Hitler come to rise, and im watching it on live tv, in the year 2016.

tfw Trump wins
1x

Agreed.

Queen would never ok their music being played at a venue of hate.......
Except that one time in Apartheid south africa....
NPR talked about music at these things. Basically the artists have no say because the RNC sets itself up as a temp radio station or something and can broadcast whatever the fuck they want. Sucks.

Sianos

The RNC tomorrow night:

Immigrants will take your jobs.
Blacks will take your jobs.
Muslims will take your jobs.

Preview of Wednesday:

Immigrants are all lazy welfare queens.
Blacks are all lazy welfare queens.
Muslims are all lazy welfare queens.

Quantum locked immigrants will collapse our society after liberals collapse the waveform.

the obama years are a complete failure that have destroyed us all and unleashed chaos and murder around the globe

also bad? senseless hyperbole

Media

Also, I wish I understand why 'political correctness' turned into an insult against having like, the basic amount of politeness needed to interact with other human beings.

This guy is hilarious.

"Exactly. USA. USA." all in the same bored tone.

lmao this is so amazing to watch. Amazing how a group of people who are like constantly on the defense and blaming everyone else for all of the countries woes think they can lead us anywhere except into shit.

Apathy

one minute this guy wants the US to focus on american and then goes to say that the USA needs to lead the world, wtf man, pick one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom