• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"As Abraham Lincoln said so famously during his coronation, and I quote"

"USA USA USA USA USA"

kcp12304

Banned
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Gutek

Two orderlies need to show up and carry that poor, confused soul off the stage. He needs medication.

CRUSH ENEMIES CRUSH EM MORE BLOOD NAZIS REAGAN CRUSH EM SO HARD NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF THE WORLD

As an Englishman its hard not to watch this and think of facist speeches of the past, this is absolutely absurd that a major political party has this cult like following of people who believe not only are they exceptional but their list of enemies is a mile wide and their justification for hatred has almost no bearing on reality. Not only this but they have completely lost the irony that what they are proclaiming is contrary to what the country was founded on and how they plan to approach it is profoundly undemocratic.

This is honestly how I imagine people like Hitler come to rise, and im watching it on live tv, in the year 2016.

Its fucking scary. I dont even know what else to say to anyone that will listen.

This guy does remember under whose watch bin Laden was killed, right

Oh nvm, that guy didn't matter or Obama secretly tried to stop it and Are Troops went around him to do it

Sianos

See, this sort of deal is why people thought Melania had a great speech. Here at the RNC, an okay, serviceable speech stands out like a diamond in the shit.

Apt101

They should have just wheeled a television up to the podium and played an image of Reagan smiling off into an unseen horizon, a billowing US flag behind him as I Am A Real American played on the sound system. My lord this guy is dying.

Edit: this fool talking about empty speeches.....

From Wiki:

"Flynn is a registered Democrat, having grown up in a "very strong Democratic family."[26]

On a July 10, 2016 interview on This Week, when asked by host Martha Raddatz about the issue of abortion, Flynn stated, "women have to be able to choose."[26][27] On July 11, 2016, he clarified to Fox News that he is pro-life.[28]

When asked about same-sex marriage, Flynn responded, "What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country’s dealing with
."[27] Flynn has been described by many people as a "Moderate Democrat"."

What.

I guess he's just one of those warhawks angry at Obama's restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom