• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomers

I know I'm late about this but Donald's wife came out looking and sounding way more presidential than even the man himself. And the fact that the Clinton's couldn't dare try pulling the same spouse-toting move at the DNC makes it look like a good political play.

Briarios

So, I guess my favorite thing at the RNC so far is the white elevators ...

CngEKcfW8AExKL1.jpg

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
welp i'm done watching this crap. its like fox news without the newscaster interrupting what theyre saying with what they were already going to say

jbug617

Banned
the Republican strategist took at shot at Republicans by saying this is past the bed times of the base. She was disappointed that the opening night of the RNC and there was no Hispanic speakers.

Phased

How does he start by praising the mission that killed Osama, but then suggested Obama is an armchair quarterback.

Do they not realize Obama is the one who gave the order and Clinton was in the room with him? Is this a selective memory thing?

Kolx

Why'd you keep going until now anyway? Almost everyone at the stage today was boring af. They should have condensed this into 90 minutes of speeches and even then hope that people don't fuckin leave.

Apathy

wtf, you'll see more flags at half mast and more funerals if you pick Trump, HE ACTUALLY SAYS HE WANTS TO START WARS.

He literally said we're going to start wars, they are going to fucking get people killed you idiot, omg it's like this

giphy.gif

this crowd shot is pathetic

As fitting as it is, they were going with a red white and blue theme with their naming. Of course, they didn't think about how it would look, so there's a failure there.
Who names elevators?

wtf, you'll see more flags at half mast and more funerals if you pick Trump, HE ACTUALLY SAYS HE WANTS TO START WARS.

He literally said we're going to start wars, they are going to fucking get people killed you idiot, omg it's like this

giphy.gif

this crowd shot is pathetic
They don't put the flag at half mast for terrorists, silly.

I'm not registered as a member of either political party. I'm just going to throw in my two cents.

Some of these speeches started off pretty decent, but they were instantly ruined as soon as the Islamic terrorist fearmongering inevitably settled in. It's all just a sad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom