• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Scrafty Cup PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2v2 Tournament

Noi

Me and Grim are gonna give Team Psy/Cyborg the win. I'm uncertain about the online issues clearing up, and neither me or Grim are feeling up to playing today. Onto losers!

Tagg9

We were to go against Drew and Tonx, but they unfortunately haven't received the game yet. I wonder if it's possible to get matched against someone else for Round 1?

We still haven't heard from Snapshot or his partner at all. A bummer, i really wanted to play a round, so if you guy reads this in the next few hours, message me. We want to play.

Yessss, good game you guys.

Move Time-is-Time on, Scrafty :D

I'll get me hands on Obsolete

Edit: Obsolete's son was sick lately, so that's why he hasn't been online, but regardless, we should be good for the next bracket :)

Ran rp

Me and Grim are gonna give Team Psy/Cyborg the win. I'm uncertain about the online issues clearing up, and neither me or Grim are feeling up to playing today. Onto losers!

Wait what? Are you sure? Did cyborg agree to this too?

SmithnCo

Cross post with the OT;

ibio9ukf7PsmUw.png

Tournament Bracket

As you may know, the Scrafty Cup's first round is ending tonight. There are still five matches that have not been fought or are undecided.
If you have not fought your match, please post in the official tourney thread to secure a spot for your team to move on in the tourney.

If you post, and your opponents do not by the time the first round is over, you will move on in the winner's bracket of the tourney. Or, if you have proof that you have been trying to contact the opponent team and they haven't responded, please PM ScraftyDevil.

If you have fought a match, and want to make absolutely sure your match results are recorded, please PM one of the tourney judges, ScraftyDevil or me, SmithnCo. Thanks!

Vysetron

Neo Member
Never heard anything from TribalSponge the last two days, and having checked for today...nada. Dammit, I didn't really want a bye.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to some crippling network issues causing some matches to run far less smoothly than they should, Round 2 of the Scrafty Cup shall be postponed until the patch fixing these issues is released next week. We strongly encourage you to spend this downtime contacting your Round 2 opponents and deciding on a time to play next week, as less than half of the assigned matches were completed properly this week. Thank you for your understanding, and be sure to subscribe to this thread for news, updates and Round 2 dates!

Spinluck

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to some crippling network issues causing some matches to run far less smoothly than they should, Round 2 of the Scrafty Cup shall be postponed until the patch fixing these issues is released next week. We strongly encourage you to spend this downtime contacting your Round 2 opponents and deciding on a time to play next week, as less than half of the assigned matches were completed properly this week. Thank you for your understanding, and be sure to subscribe to this thread for news, updates and Round 2 dates!

Thank goodness, with all the warp grabbing and roll grabbing I was hoping we at least waited for some network fixes.

Kouichi

Oh snap, I didn't realize we were auto advanced as well.

Not sure how I feel about this. Is that alright with you, Spindasher? Mik and I were super busy last week so it's probably our fault the match was delayed so long.

Vysetron

Neo Member
Alright Man-is-Obsolete and TimeEffect, let's get this figured out! I don't want to risk another bye happening.

Vysetron

Neo Member
As far as I know we're waiting for the patch to drop, which is taking forever. Hopefully we run into each other online for more practice!

So I guess we can organize Round 2 now?

I'd like to give it a few more days for

A) One of my exams to be over so I have more time to schedule/play; and

B) To make sure there are no more network issues that could interfere with matches

I was playing games with two tournament entrants last night, and we were DC'd about once every third game. These issues still exist.

I'd like to give it a few more days for

A) One of my exams to be over so I have more time to schedule/play; and

B) To make sure there are no more network issues that could interfere with matches

I was playing games with two tournament entrants last night, and we were DC'd about once every third game. These issues still exist.

I'm pumped. I've been waiting for quite a while now, but i'm ready.

Top Bottom