• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Scrafty Cup PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2v2 Tournament

maybe we'll see each other again eventually. :D

ugh. still pissed that i didnt get to use my level 2. -,- I DIED RIGHT WHEN I GOT IT. :(

I saw your meter and paniced a little. I knew you had to be killed quick or we were screwed. I hope they release a patch in the near future. The amount of lag compared to the beta is unbearable at times. So many times I rolled and I was so far away from your level one but then rollback or something happens and I'm dead the next second.

So what exactly happens if no one from other team shows up?

Still no update from Obsolete?

If a team doesn't complete their match before the deadline (barring one exception which I am currently working on), the team who proceeds will be decided by the judges, taking into consideration scheduling and communication. Have you messaged Man-is-Obsolete on both GAF and PSN? It could be possible that he's just busy at the moment.

baekshi

Banned
If a team doesn't complete their match before the deadline (barring one exception which I am currently working on), the team who proceeds will be decided by the judges, taking into consideration scheduling and communication. Have you messaged Man-is-Obsolete on both GAF and PSN? It could be possible that he's just busy at the moment.

I asked TimeEffect. He hasn't got me back with his time.

I'll PM Obsolete on PSN.

TWILT

Banned
Good games Napalm_frank and Drencrom. We suck lol. I need to practice more before my losers match >_<.

My friend says good games too. He also hates Parappa's skateboard lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Update:

We haven't set up the matches yet due to other team's partner not being responsive. He said that if he haven't heard anything from that partner then he would change to his friend. I'm not sure how it work in this tournament.

My partner and I are fine with him changing the partner if needed.

baekshi

Banned
Looks like we won't have our match today.

And my partner won't be available until tomorrow now. We waited yesterday, and today for response.

:\

Okay, due to complications in scheduling, every round will now last three days.

But seriously everyone; either contact your opponents with a date and time or forfeit. It's not fair if they're organized and prepared to do their match and you're not.

By the way Heath, tell Choo411 that if he wants to change partners, he can. Due to the lack of ANY communication from Hatorade, he will be disqualified from the tournament.

But seriously everyone; either contact your opponents with a date and time or forfeit. It's not fair if they're organized and prepared to do their match and you're not.

By the way Heath, tell Choo411 that if he wants to change partners, he can. Due to the lack of ANY communication from Hatorade, he will be disqualified from the tournament.

If anyone wants to hop on with their partner, we can record some rounds and play a bit. Me and Balboa are itching, and we wanna bring some hype to this thread.

wtf that is bullshit! me and rors in the game deciding match each had 4 lives left and they had 1 and 2 respectively. we had that game no question!

what is the protocol on a disconnect?

We didn't disconnect though. It said lost connection with host. Neither of us are the type to ragequit.

This game's netcode is honestly stupid though.

I should've taken a pic too...but I got the "Lost Connection with Host" message. It happened at least once or twice before, I think.

i dont remember the number error but it said the samething, connection lost or something. but come on, realistically me and rors have 4 lives and they have 2/1? ain't no comeback happenin there boys!

but, whatever papa commish says we'll do

Rorschach

I should've taken a pic too...but I got the "Lost Connection with Host" message. It happened at least once or twice before, I think.

It did? We only lost connection once early in a round. Other than that, we didn't lose connection. I restarted one due to the wrong rule set.

baekshi

Banned

So we have this until tomorrow?

SSReborn

Yessir.

Hmm... Try playing one more round on the same stage. If there's another DC, I'm giving the match to Madden Crew because they were most likely to win the DC'ed match. I know this will probably draw a lot of ire, but I've seen similar comebacks before, so it was possible for Broronto to pull off a win.

So should we host this time?

Rorschach

Go ahead and host. Same stage and characters.
Yessir.

Hmm... Try playing one more round on the same stage. If there's another DC, I'm giving the match to Madden Crew because they were most likely to win the DC'ed match. I know this will probably draw a lot of ire, but I've seen similar comebacks before, so it was possible for Broronto to pull off a win.

Howabout if we get 1 kill and 2 kills on each character, we win? that's all we needed!

Alright. Comebacks are certainly possible, especially with Sackboy.

And Frenchmov, how in the world would that work? You can't even set it like that.

KalBalboa

Banned
Just played random 2 v 2 for an hour while waiting with Gunstar.

So, after two nights of trying, setting a scheduled time for 7:30 EST tonight, getting a confirmation PM and then a no-show with no cancel or reschedule messages... I leave the decision to Scrafty.

Rorschach

Whelp if we're going by only needing the three kills, we win. If not, then they do. BS, but whatevs.

[edit]Btw- it would be nice if there was a tourney in the future without hazards and items.

Top Bottom