• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sims Competitor Inzoi Planned for PS5 and Xbox Series X and S

Draugoth

Gold Member
9HbntWa.png

Inzoi, The Sims competitor from PUBG developer Krafton, is expected to release on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S eventually.

Krafton has captured the attention of The Sims fans with a free Inzoi character creator demo available to download on Steam until August 25 at 9pm Pacific, but many are wondering if, like The Sims, it will ever move beyond PC and come to console too.

Fans will be relieved to hear a console release is likely, as a Frequently Asked Questions segment of Inzoi's Discord, operated by Krafton itself, states the game "is currently on PC (Steam) and is later expected to be on consoles like PS5 and Xbox."

Source

Bridges

This game looks great, I would love to have it ln Xbox if it runs and controls well.

Sims 4 is pretty decent on consoles but it's definitely more cumbersome than mouse+keyboard

killatopak

Gold Member
I saw this earlier.

I’m a HUGE Sims fan. I’ve been looking at other Sims-like and there’s a couple I’ve been anticipating but this came out as a surprise to me since it looks a bit more polished and has more content than the other games I’m waiting on.

If they nail this, I believe majority of the Sims community will migrate to this barring similar business practices as EA with Sims 4. I think I even saw official modding tools on the trailer when I saw this earlier. I highly anticipate this.

Top Bottom