• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sly Collection PS VITA |OT| A Stealth Release

Vylash

Really wish they'd put the games up separately for the Vita, I absolutely will not buy 1 again, I've learned my lesson

So is there any indication of whether or not the port is good? I still feel burned over Jak and GOW

It's good, don't worry. I own all three. Jak is the worst, God of War is OK (honestly I'm not having the problems others seem to be, it's a pretty consistent 30fps for me), but Sly is the best one. Fully solid, fully playable. Buy in confidence.

Suzzopher

Really wish they'd put the games up separately for the Vita, I absolutely will not buy 1 again, I've learned my lesson

They are on the EU store.

Got the platinum for Sly1 at the weekend, now cracking on with Sly 2, it looks gorgeous on the Vita, bar the cutscenes.

They are on the EU store.

Got the platinum for Sly1 at the weekend, now cracking on with Sly 2, it looks gorgeous on the Vita, bar the cutscenes.

I didn't think they were up seperately on the EU? Will have to look again it seems!

Edit - Seems that only the collection was cross buy? I've purchased 2/3 individually as I already received 1 on PS+ and none are showing as free to download.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Had I known that the third game came as a download I would have just bought all 3 digitally. I have a 64GB card for a reason.

MattyG

Banned
Just picked it up, gonna start 2 again (platinum'd 1 on PS3, started 2 there too). Can't wait to have all 4 Sly games on my Vita. I've only played 1 and 4 all the way through, but I loved every minute of both of them.

Is this cross save though? Can I just bring my PS3 save of 1 over and unlock all the trophies that way? I don't mind playing it again, but I've never been one to turn down dat instant plat.

Just beat Sly 1, what a great game, plays great, and no technical problems at all. I played the intro of 2 for just a second and wow, that game feels like it plays so much better.

Whats the general consensus for whats the best Sly game in the series?

Just beat Sly 1, what a great game, plays great, and no technical problems at all. I played the intro of 2 for just a second and wow, that game feels like it plays so much better.

Whats the general consensus for whats the best Sly game in the series?

I don't know about a consensus; I would say 2 is the stand-out. The first one's pure platforming sections are appealing but there are too many lame, lazy and mandatory minigames. The second one pretty much nailed it, as even the diversions are fun and well-designed.

Put this off for way to long and finally purchased today. Already platinumed Sly1 but am probably gonna replay anyway on Vita for sheer convenience and novelty (^___^)

Also heads up, looks like the Ratchet Trilogy turned out well too!

Top Bottom