• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Robot Wars Z2 |OT| The Last Bastion of Sprite Animation (56k watch out)

Bebpo

Banned

Shouta

Ken said:
Oh it's PP not SP, my bad.

Thanks for the reply.

So instead of boosting specific stats I should save up for skills using PP.

Another question popped up whole reading the wiki: the wiki says there are team attacks in the game like GN Arms. How would I use those attacks? Are those available from the start as in I don't have to purchase the
ability?

Also when I move units, sometimes friendly units will have yellow text over their names and a 2 or 1. What do those indicate?

Definitely save for skills first and if you have any extra then pump stats. On m y second playthrough (and right towards the end), everyone has at least Continuous movement or a full set of Skills and I'm pumping stats now. So yeah you'll get a lot.

Bebpo

Banned
Pureauthor said:
I guess that's a route I haven't been down yet. Thanks for the spoiler, Bebpo. :/

Sorry :( Spoiler tagged it now. There are plenty of other jokes in that map, so you will still enjoy.

Katbot

Love Mission 20. Nice first test for the entire team.

Gotta love Brittania, Zechs and the Tallgeese and all of the 00 guys + Ali Al coming after the group. I was waiting for a battle like this.

xero273

man you guys are fast. everyone is like on their 2nd or 3rd playthrough while I'm still slowly doing my first playthrough. Just finish the 15th scenario. Doesn't help that I can only play one day a week.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
xero273 said:
man you guys are fast. everyone is like on their 2nd or 3rd playthrough while I'm still slowly doing my first playthrough. Just finish the 15th scenario. Doesn't help that I can only play one day a week.

Once you complete the first play through, all that cash and PP that carries over to the next run helps out immensely. ^O^

Ookami-kun said:
Hm I don't think anyone has said it yet - but if Godmars dies, it's always game over.

Yeah, most of us were expecting that anyway (since it does that in the previous games Godmars was in).

Bebpo

Banned
xero273 said:

That's normal speed for srw. The games are just loooong, and so like 50-100 rpgs, some people clear them in 4 days, some in 2 weeks and some in two months.

I think z1 took me a half year including breaks and Alpha 3 is going to take me about the same. I should be done with z2-1 about three weeks from when I got it, but I think I'm rushing this time because I want some gap time between z2-1 and z2-2 because at this point I don't even want to hear the words super robots, let alone play another srw any time soon. Game is great but the time sink can really burn you out.

Also with srw, there's a split between those who skip all the cutscenes because they don't know Japanese, those native/fluent who read at the same speed as English, and those who read slower because it's a second language. The first group will probably finish the game 3 times in the amount of time it takes the latter.

I try to read if it looks/sounds like something interesting is happening. But it's a slog thanks to my shitty Japanese, so a lot of the time I just skip.

Bebpo

Banned
Yeah, I've always deployed Godmars as a boss killer/grunt killer since final godmars attack does massive damage and he has ridiclously strong armor like Mazinger Z.

His only weakness imo is that he's got crappy movement (5 maybe?) so until you have enough PP for continuous movement and then dash (so 520pp), you need to use his slots for movement. But I use his two slots for EN refill since final godmars eats EN and I want to keep using it & I use SP40 refill because I like to spam kiai 3 times at the start so I can be godmars the entire map. I'd love to get his FUB to open a slot, but I don't have that kind of money this run.

Bebpo

Banned
One thing I wish was handled better was the returning Z1 cast from a gameplay-perspective:

By not giving them to you until halfway through the game (or 2/3rds through for some!), between the limited deploy count and financial budget, it's really hard to fit them in to your party. If you've been spending lots of money upgrading a main group of 5-15 units from the first half, if you want to continue upgrading them for FUBs or just to make them really strong by endgame, you have to not start pumping cash into Z1 units. Or if you start pumping into Z1 units you need to accept that it'll hinder your development of your Z2 units. Plus there's so many good Z1 units that you can't really use them all outside of the few split maps after you get them.

Like I want to use the Destiny 3 (Kira/Athrun/Shinn) because their mechs are beautiful sprites (Freedom/Justice moreso than Destiny imo), but 3 slots is A LOT when you have 15 or less deploy counts and a Z2 team of 15-20 great units already. Plus I want to use Aquarion (which is freaking expensive to upgrade), and Daitarn 3. Finding it really hard to fit them in since I love my Z2 cast.

I'm guessing this will be handled much better in Z2-2 by giving you all the cast early on so you can build a team as you go and stick with it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They should've mixed it up like in Alpha 3.

Oh and characters to keep in fights are Trider for PP bonus and Daitarn for extra cash.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Bebpo said:
One thing I wish was handled better was the returning Z1 cast from a gameplay-perspective:

By not giving them to you until halfway through the game (or 2/3rds through for some!), between the limited deploy count and financial budget, it's really hard to fit them in to your party. If you've been spending lots of money upgrading a main group of 5-15 units from the first half, if you want to continue upgrading them for FUBs or just to make them really strong by endgame, you have to not start pumping cash into Z1 units. Or if you start pumping into Z1 units you need to accept that it'll hinder your development of your Z2 units. Plus there's so many good Z1 units that you can't really use them all outside of the few split maps after you get them.

Like I want to use the Destiny 3 (Kira/Athrun/Shinn) because their mechs are beautiful sprites (Freedom/Justice moreso than Destiny imo), but 3 slots is A LOT when you have 15 or less deploy counts and a Z2 team of 15-20 great units already. Plus I want to use Aquarion (which is freaking expensive to upgrade), and Daitarn 3. Finding it really hard to fit them in since I love my Z2 cast.

I'm guessing this will be handled much better in Z2-2 by giving you all the cast early on so you can build a team as you go and stick with it.

Whats your general upgrade configuration, at least for the weapons? On my first play through, I had almost everyone at about Level 5 weapon upgrade, Level 4 bare minimum. The only ones I didn't bother to upgrade at all were the battleships, and the support units (aka, HP and EN units).

I also didn't have many units at ACE status at the end of the 1st run, although I'm nearing the end of my 2nd run, and nearly everyone has it.

When I deploy units, my choice is usually dependent on who shows up to talk in the intermission that occurs before the actual battle for that stage. I also tend to bring out a whole series of units first before I choose individual units (like bringing out all Gundam Wing, or all Gundam SEED). There are of course certain units that I will always deploy (Blaster, Scopedog, NuGundam, Getter, Mazinger).

Bebpo

Banned
At this point in the game (34-37 split), I have my main group at lvl.5 weapons with my best units at lvl.6 weapons. No FUBs so far, though for a few units I can get there with 200-300k more (Exia/Scopedog), but I'd rather spend that 200-300k on other units.

I'd say I have maybe 15 units at lvl.5 weapons with either high accuracy/evasion or high accuracy/armor/HP. Then another 5-10 units at lvl.3 weapons with better than nothing accuracy/evasion/armor so they're still somewhat useful. I've been trying to upgrade the Z1 units I like to at least the 2nd tier lvl.3 weapons + stats category. Which is fine but it eats up all my cash so I'm not upgrading my tier 1 units at all lately.

In terms of ACE status by this point, Setsuna is around 100 kills, OG around 100 kills, Kallen around 70, Godmars 70, Chiriko 70, and that's about it. Will try to get Simone/Kouji up there by the end and maybe Lelouche just because I freaking looove Gawain (though I wish he had the Geass S1 OP2 bgm and not the generic next ep preview bgm). Alto might get to ACE but he needs some better attacks since his only high damage attack right now has 4 bullets and then you're stuck with homing missiles and gunpod.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Bebpo said:
Will try to get Simone/Kouji up there by the end and maybe Lelouche just because I freaking looove Gawain (though I wish he had the Geass S1 OP2 bgm and not the generic next ep preview bgm).

Isn't the song "COLORS"? Why don't you change it?

Bebpo

Banned
HaRyu said:
Isn't the song "COLORS"? Why don't you change it?

Colors is S1 OP1
Kaidoku Funou is S1 OP2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTwjVBP4ac)

I kind of hoped they'd have both (the 2nd one coming in when Gawain shows up), especially since I'm a fan of Jinn the band that does OP2. But I can see how it wouldn't make a good instrumental BGM since it's mainly the lyrics that make it interesting.

All I know is that Ash like Snow (my favorite Gundam OP ever) better show up when
trans-am happens soon
or I'm going to call them out as being cheapskates unwilling to pay for licenses :X

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Bebpo said:
Colors is S1 OP1
Kaidoku Funou is S1 OP2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTwjVBP4ac)

I kind of hoped they'd have both (the 2nd one coming in when Gawain shows up), especially since I'm a fan of Jinn the band that does OP2. But I can see how it wouldn't make a good instrumental BGM since it's mainly the lyrics that make it interesting.

All I know is that Ash like Snow (my favorite Gundam OP ever) better show up when
trans-am happens soon
or I'm going to call them out as being cheapskates unwilling to pay for licenses :X

Oooooh. Two openings for the first season. Gotcha.

Bebpo

Banned
OO spoilers

No Ash like Snow AND trans-am is only a single attack and not an entire mode with super teleport evasion?? Grrr...

Between this and the fact that the OO route has left out so many crucial OO S1 scenes (Throne attack on Louise's mansion, Throne introduction to Setsuna in Ali fight, Ali killing Saji's sister scene [despite having TONS of saji sister scenes leading up to that scene wtfff], most of the good Sergei development scenes) to the point that if you haven't seen the show I don't even think the OO plot would make any sense; it all leads me to believe that someone wasn't a huge fan of OO S1 :X

As a huge fan of OO S1 myself that's been waiting for it to be done in SRW for years, I'm a little sad ;_; Geass S1 got waaaay better treatment in this game so far.

squall23

Bebpo said:
I'm going to call them out as being cheapskates unwilling to pay for licenses :X
Banpresto spent most of the 00 music money on L'Arc-en-Ciel >.>

But yeah, I remember being pissed off at the BGM list initially (no happily ever after, no Shugoshin, no Lion, no Ash Like Snow, etc), until I realized that many of these series really wouldn't finish in this game, so I kind of felt better, still didn't mean happily ever after or Ash Like Snow would be in the next game though.

Also, Trider G7 is really awesome in this game for some reason, and Watta's CEO skill FTW.

jackdoe

Bebpo said:
OO spoilers

No Ash like Snow AND trans-am is only a single attack and not an entire mode with super teleport evasion?? Grrr...
That really doesn't happen until S2 though.

Mandoric

Banned
squall23 said:
Banpresto spent most of the 00 music money on L'Arc-en-Ciel >.>

But yeah, I remember being pissed off at the BGM list initially (no happily ever after, no Shugoshin, no Lion, no Ash Like Snow, etc), until I realized that many of these series really wouldn't finish in this game, so I kind of felt better, still didn't mean happily ever after or Ash Like Snow would be in the next game though.

Also, Trider G7 is really awesome in this game for some reason, and Watta's CEO skill FTW.

I guess Shugoshin will come with the God Scrander.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone figure out what the exact conditions are to get the Tornado Pack add-on for Alto's Valkyrie? I've gotten Armored Pack on the 1st and 2nd run.

HaRyu said:
Anyone figure out what the exact conditions are to get the Tornado Pack add-on for Alto's Valkyrie? I've gotten Armored Pack on the 1st and 2nd run.

The akurasu wiki can't figure it out either. Look at all those contradictory posts.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Pureauthor said:
The akurasu wiki can't figure it out either. Look at all those contradictory posts.

Yeah...

Who's watched Macross F? Does anyone remember what happens in the show/movie, the scene that they do in the game? Where, I guess he chooses w/c one to sing?

I'm assuming this happens, and usually, when it comes to SRW secrets, you do tend to have to follow what happens in the anime.

hteng

Banned
Bebpo said:

Z1 units don't even get their strongest attacks in Z2, so i don't think it's worth investing in them (same goes for Z2 debut units but at least you get new animations), usually i upgrade them to weapon rank 3 or 5 so they don't suck when i don't have my preferred choices.

Nivash's last form is so damn ugly though, i never deploy him, so fugly.. urg..

HaRyu said:
Yeah...

Who's watched Macross F? Does anyone remember what happens in the show/movie, the scene that they do in the game? Where, I guess he chooses w/c one to sing?

I'm assuming this happens, and usually, when it comes to SRW secrets, you do tend to have to follow what happens in the anime.

I think the Tornado Pack is some movie-exclusive stuff, so... not sure how that works.

Shouta

Almost done with my 2nd playthrough, Alto's VF-25 is pretty buff surprisingly, didn't get the Tornado Pack though, oh well. I'll get it in my third go.

Bebpo

Banned
HaRyu said:

http://ds-can.com/suparobo-z2/other/secret.html

That's the wiki I'm using, which lists some flags. Again, like the certain recruit requirement where it said "kill MD in stage 27 with Crowe" and most people didn't do that and still got the recruit later, these are probably overkill flags but if you do all of them you should get it.

hteng said:
Z1 units don't even get their strongest attacks in Z2, so i don't think it's worth investing in them (same goes for Z2 debut units but at least you get new animations), usually i upgrade them to weapon rank 3 or 5 so they don't suck when i don't have my preferred choices.

Nivash's last form is so damn ugly though, i never deploy him, so fugly.. urg..

lol, I thought you would just get the missing Z1 attacks from upgrades later in the plot. Hilarious that they completely removed attacks they had in the previous game just so they'd have something new in Z2-2 @_@

While I really like the game, I think every single choice I've run across that was made in order to make the game a 2-parter has come across as a negative choice that makes Z2-1 worse as a standalone game. This is my first 2-part SRW and I'm just not a fan. I don't think SRW is made to be split into 2 games. Z3 better be a single game!

And yeah, movie E7's final battle is two ugly ass mechs fighting blehh. I don't use Nirvash at all in Z2-1 even though he was my main unit in Z1. He barely has any attacks and I just hate the E7 movie and everything related to it in general.

jackdoe said:
That really doesn't happen until S2 though.

True, but I just meant like the shadow evasion stuff that's in the transam animation. I was expecting transam to be like SEED mode and buff accuracy/evasion considerably + attack power. Once it activated I wanted them to recolor all of Exia's animations to glowing pink and add shadow trails. That way it'd be a very distinct upgrade and not just a single attack.

Definitely one of the best handheld SRW games and one of the best handheld tactics games. I like the skill point and variable difficulty and there are lots of different mission conditions and skill point variety.

If you like tactics games you'd be crazy to miss it.. don't miss the most recent Fire Emblem, either. It's getting less likely it will see an English release. Sad how some of the best games in the genre won't be appreciated due to language barriers.

Shouta

Bebpo said:
lol, I thought you would just get the missing Z1 attacks from upgrades later in the plot. Hilarious that they completely removed attacks they had in the previous game just so they'd have something new in Z2-2 @_@

I think it's referenced by Athrun when yo uget him but he says that their machines aren't working at full power and some parts and elements they need for the units to work at full power has to be procured/created and that isn't something they can do right away, considering the difference in tech. Pretty funny that they removed it but they actually gave it a story reason.

I bet Trans-Am will probably become a mode in Z2-2 similar to how G-Generation did it, activated at any time you want and you power up for x number of turns before it runs out. Having Trans-Am be a full-on mode all the time would be a bit too much.

Also, I use this wiki http://www44.atwiki.jp/srwz2nd/ for referencing information fast.

jackdoe

Bebpo said:
True, but I just meant like the shadow evasion stuff that's in the transam animation. I was expecting transam to be like SEED mode and buff accuracy/evasion considerably + attack power. Once it activated I wanted them to recolor all of Exia's animations to glowing pink and add shadow trails. That way it'd be a very distinct upgrade and not just a single attack.
It would have been neat if it was an activation that lasted one or two turns and made your Gundam useless afterwards, just like the anime.

Bebpo

Banned
Shouta said:
I think it's referenced by Athrun when yo uget him but he says that their machines aren't working at full power and some parts and elements they need for the units to work at full power has to be procured/created and that isn't something they can do right away, considering the difference in tech. Pretty funny that they removed it but they actually gave it a story reason.

I caught that but I thought it just meant that "we'll get our moves back in about 10 maps so that we can have some dramatic events in this game". Didn't even stop to think it wouldn't be until Z2-2.

The choices of which moves to remove is pretty questionable. Like by removing Destiny's full power attack, aka his boss killer, he's worse than Strike Freedom in this game who has his dragon map attack, gaudis, full dragon attack (P attack!), and combination attack with athrun. The latter few which are more powerful than anything Destiny now has. Likewise, Turn A seems really nerfed without his Moonlight Butterfly. Meanwhile they give units like Aquarion amazing attacks like the flower fist punch (was that in Z1 or is that new?) and Gundam X keeps his satellite cannon. It just seems very random which Z1 units keep their high damage great attacks and which don't; and if they don't it makes them not that useful in this game since they don't have a high damage output attack for high HP/barrier enemies now.

I bet Trans-Am will probably become a mode in Z2-2 similar to how G-Generation did it, activated at any time you want and you power up for x number of turns before it runs out. Having Trans-Am be a full-on mode all the time would be a bit too much.

Yeah, that'd be fine. I just want something more than just an attack since in the anime it's wayyy more than just an attack. Transam is really supposed to a major upgrade for the units. I haven't seen Dancougar Nova but I'm wondering if the God Beast Mode is supposed to be the same thing and again was turned into just a single attack.

jackdoe said:
It would have been neat if it was an activation that lasted one or two turns and made your Gundam useless afterwards, just like the anime.

I'd be ok with this too. But then it'd have to be ridiculously overpowered when activated like the anime as well :p

Bebpo

Banned
Although, I dunno. I'm not sure transam as a mode would need more nerfing. 140 morale requirement is already pretty nasty considering none of the pilots have kiai, so it's not something you're going to get to use until the very last turn or two of a map anyhow.

Shouta

jackdoe said:

That's how it works in G-Gen World. You get powered down after it runs out and you're pretty weak until that wears off too.

Bebpo said:
The choices of which moves to remove is pretty questionable. Like by removing Destiny's full power attack, aka his boss killer, he's worse than Strike Freedom in this game who has his dragon map attack, gaudis, full dragon attack (P attack!), and combination attack with athrun. The latter few which are more powerful than anything Destiny now has. Likewise, Turn A seems really nerfed without his Moonlight Butterfly. Meanwhile they give units like Aquarion amazing attacks like the flower fist punch (was that in Z1 or is that new?) and Gundam X keeps his satellite cannon. It just seems very random which Z1 units keep their high damage great attacks and which don't; and if they don't it makes them not that useful in this game since they don't have a high damage output attack for high HP/barrier enemies now.

Destiny is stronger solo than Strike actually but you have to FUB him. His FUB gives him an additional 300 ATK power for every attack. so both Destiny's Arondight and Beam are more powerful than SF's Dragoon Full Burst but not as powerful as The Combination Assault that Kira has with Athrun (though you'd need to field both of them for it).

For the most part, it seems they're saving some new upgrades/big attacks for them to have in Z2-2 but given them new stuff to play with like King Gainer lost Overheat but got the XAN like attack. Turn A lost Moonflight Butterfly but gained his full powered Beam Rifle (which is his big damage attack in this and is stronger than every attack in Z except the MB).

Aquarion and DX were actually somewhat nerfed in this. Aquarion lost the Sun Sword attack AND all of his attacks had their damage lowered. DX had his attacks increase in damage and has a FUB that reduces the charge time of the Twin Satellite Cannon but there aren't that many maps in the second half that do actually have the moon aside from the last stretch or so. On top of that, a lot of maps have X Turn Skill Points meaning it's hard to get more than one-shot out of the TSC, woof.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Shouta said:
Aquarion and DX were actually somewhat nerfed in this. Aquarion lost the Sun Sword attack AND all of his attacks had their damage lowered. DX had his attacks increase in damage and has a FUB that reduces the charge time of the Twin Satellite Cannon but there aren't that many maps in the second half that do actually have the moon aside from the last stretch or so. On top of that, a lot of maps have X Turn Skill Points meaning it's hard to get more than one-shot out of the TSC, woof.

Oh oh oh! Someone explain to me how the f*ck the Satellite Cannon is even working in this game. Since the ZEUTH guys came from another world/dimension, it shouldn't work at all, since it needs that moon base.

Do the ZEXIS/ZEUTH guys know WHY there's a base on the moon supplying the energy, or they don't know how it got there either?

And concerning getting a shot out of the Satellite Cannon, even in Z1, most of the time you would only need ONE shot out of it.

Shouta

HaRyu said:
Oh oh oh! Someone explain to me how the f*ck the Satellite Cannon is even working in this game. Since the ZEUTH guys came from another world/dimension, it shouldn't work at all, since it needs that moon base.

Do the ZEXIS/ZEUTH guys know WHY there's a base on the moon supplying the energy, or they don't know how it got there either?

And concerning getting a shot out of the Satellite Cannon, even in Z1, most of the time you would only need ONE shot out of it.

Actually, they make a mention of it. "Wait, we can't use the Satellite Cannon, this isn't our world!" Tifa, however, says that they can and that someone is sending them the power to use the Satellite Cannons. They don't know who it is but thanks to said person, they're able to use it. It'll probably be revealed in Z2-2. Hopefully, DX will get the G-Falcon back and keep its FUB giving one turn charge for it! Or Alternatively, G-Bit Satellite Cannons! *droool*

Oh and even though Aquarion has lower ATK power on its attacks, man, stat pumping is so easy in this for it so it does ridiculous damage as always.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Shouta said:
Actually, they make a mention of it. "Wait, we can't use the Satellite Cannon, this isn't our world!" Tifa, however, says that they can and that someone is sending them the power to use the Satellite Cannons. They don't know who it is but thanks to said person, they're able to use it. It'll probably be revealed in Z2-2. Hopefully, DX will get the G-Falcon back and keep its FUB giving one turn charge for it! Or Alternatively, G-Bit Satellite Cannons! *droool*

Oh and even though Aquarion has lower ATK power on its attacks, man, stat pumping is so easy in this for it so it does ridiculous damage as always.

Oh I loved the G-Bits.

Well, I'm assuming that whatever brought them over to this world is the same thing that brought over the moon base. That would be the first theory.

The second theory is that the ZEXIS world really is the ZEUTH world, just, way, way, way in the future. Of course, this theory shouldn't be true, because Terada said that this is a different world from the first game. Then again, Terada is a pathological liar. (ie, he says no OG characters from first game are in this one, but look who shows up? It's Not-Masaki!)

How do you guys think they're going to handle the time skips?

Gundam 00 gets two (one between 1st and 2nd season, the other between 2nd season and movie), Code Geass gets one (its only a few weeks/months), Gurren Langann gets one (7 years time skip), and Shin Getter gets the biggest, 13 years.

If we assume the next game doesn't have too much time pass between this and the next one, the Code Geass time skip would fit just fine. Gundam 00, could be a stretch, but they could ignore the first time skip altogether.

GL, for obvious reasons, has to have that time skip. Shin Getter COULD HAVE ignored the time skip altogether, if it wasn't for that one person who has to actually age.

Now, I really doubt they'd make all the time skips happen between the games, but more like the Code Geass one happens between games, and the rest happen in-game.

Of course, the bigger issue is what the hell happens to the rest of the ZEXIS/ZEUTH crew during these time skips? The only SRW characters to ever actually "change/age" over sequels are Amuro, Char, and Bright, but they really haven't been doing that since the original SRW series.

The only logical thing that could happen is some time travel by those not part of the time skips.

Shouta

The most logical conclusion is another Dimensional Quake causes a huge time rift on just the world changing time in different parts of the world or specifically for different characters.

It's mentioned in the Z2-1 story though that the ZEUTH crew was almost literally pulled into the ZEXIS world on purpose rather than by accident. As most of the folks had moved on by then. Some had retired their units or weren't in theirs when the dimensional quake occurred but afterwards found themselves in their mechs. That same force could change the timeline a bit for the series that require it.

Shouta

Finished my 2nd run through just now, Aquarion really rips through the last boss if you set him up properly, was hilarious.

Started it up again and I have 13 million credits after the first stage and Crowe has almost 1700 PP, huzzah!

13 mil creds is about 75% of what I earned last run I think so yeah, very nice!

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Shouta said:
Finished my 2nd run through just now, Aquarion really rips through the last boss if you set him up properly, was hilarious.

Started it up again and I have 13 million credits after the first stage and Crowe has almost 1700 PP, huzzah!

13 mil creds is about 75% of what I earned last run I think so yeah, very nice!

Heh.
I'm on 47 right now. I'm just lazing out right now.

Shouta

HaRyu said:
Heh.
I'm on 47 right now. I'm just lazing out right now.

I've been trying to use different units each run myself so it's amusing. I was also thinking I could try a support unit run or do Event Units only or maybe Event Units + 5 for my third one.

hteng

Banned
Pureauthor said:
Have you guys watched Getter Robo Armageddon? There's your timeskip shenanigans right there.

we aren't getting there yet.. for getta at least, but yea, the shin dragon will probably be the object everyone's pursuing in the second game.

Bebpo

Banned
Shouta said:
Actually, they make a mention of it. "Wait, we can't use the Satellite Cannon, this isn't our world!" Tifa, however, says that they can and that someone is sending them the power to use the Satellite Cannons. They don't know who it is but thanks to said person, they're able to use it. It'll probably be revealed in Z2-2.

It's
Aeolia/Veda
:p

If you've seen OO S1 you can pretty much assume that, but even if you haven't in the
transam activation map, Tifa even says to Aeolia "ah, so you are the one who is sending the power to Garrod"

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
hteng said:
we aren't getting there yet.. for getta at least, but yea, the shin dragon will probably be the object everyone's pursuing in the second game.

Yeah, and in terms of time skip shennanigans, I was referring to the fact that certain people have to actually age.

Bebpo said:
It's
Aeolia/Veda
:p

If you've seen OO S1 you can pretty much assume that, but even if you haven't in the
transam activation map, Tifa even says to Aeolia "ah, so you are the one who is sending the power to Garrod"

Ahhhh. Does this occur during a route split, because if it didn't, I never caught it.

Bebpo

Banned
HaRyu said:
Yeah, and in terms of time skip shennanigans, I was referring to the fact that certain people have to actually age.

Ahhhh. Does this occur during a route split, because if it didn't, I never caught it.

Yeah, it's in the OO route 34-36. Last map I did, which is why I was talking about transam, haha.

Top Bottom