• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Realized I got a code this morning. I won't be able to try it out till saturday, but I look forward to playing it.

Is there any issue with streaming this game? I didn't see anything about it, though I guess they could block the streaming if they wanted to since I stream from my ps4.
Stream all you want.

So Massive Duck, I dunno if you're still around or if someone else knows-

During my time in the beta, I found a shovel that went in my 'Right' inventory(Where your citizens booklet is stored). When I picked up a shovel in town it went in my Left inventory(Next to the backpack).

Any reason why o.o?

Venom Fox

Banned
Realized I got a code this morning. I won't be able to try it out till saturday, but I look forward to playing it.

Is there any issue with streaming this game? I didn't see anything about it, though I guess they could block the streaming if they wanted to since I stream from my ps4.
The Devs have said everyone can share and stream as much as you want. It gives the game more exposure as well so I'll be sharing quite a bit I can.

Ok for this next test, who wants to join my friend and I's world? We have like one other guy in our town lol.

My PSN is Nestled_Grizzly and send my a friend request if you want. When the test starts again just take the subway and go to friends tab and click on mine.

It can also be the start of a Neogaf town. :D

Venom Fox

Banned
Ok for this next test, who wants to join my friend and I's world? We have like one other guy in our town lol.

My PSN is Nestled_Grizzly. Just take the subway and go to friends tab and click on mine.

I'll definitely add you when I get the chance. I'm still learning the basics though.

Where is wood found? Read the manual but not really much more useful than the tutorial...

Is there an indicator when a word day starts/ends? I was bottom a few times because I didnt realise you had to go and get work evaluated at the Ministry of Work

Loved what I played - just unsure how useful I was :p

ps3ud0 8)
Heh, same thing happened to me. I was like "why am I at the bottom!? I've been working my ass off!" Only to realize I was never evaluated haha.

Loving what I've played so far.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Yesss!!!! Finally i got a code!!! I checked the psn beta page and it was there but i don't have any email from sony very weird.

But i need confirmation of the available hours of the eu servers. In the psn beta page tells me this: Please join us January 22nd 19:00 – 22:00 GMT for our Test Night.

So tomorrow in the evening.But nothing more?No more tests?

Thanks.

tusken77

Yesss!!!! Finally i got a code!!! I checked the psn beta page and it was there but i don't have any email from sony very weird.

But i need confirmation of the available hours of the eu servers. In the psn beta page tells me this: Please join us January 22nd 19:00 – 22:00 GMT for our Test Night.

Thanks.

Three sessions in total that you can play in. There was one today, one tomorrow night and the final one on Saturday night.

So Massive Duck, I dunno if you're still around or if someone else knows-

During my time in the beta, I found a shovel that went in my 'Right' inventory(Where your citizens booklet is stored). When I picked up a shovel in town it went in my Left inventory(Next to the backpack).

Any reason why o.o?
I believe the items on the right are Black Market items and the left are Union items. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe the items on the right are Black Market items and the left are Union items. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Oooh ok. Gotcha. I was using a black market shovel. IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD SHOVEL

Also before I quit the game for the night, I got a jetpack and tried to ride a Godzilla.

I could not ride the Godzilla.

Got a email but when I go to the beta site it says "Your permissions do not allow you access to this section".

Ill check again later I guess.

But if the reports of only 2 sessions tomorrow and Saturday are true I might not even be able to play.

melkier33

Just curious, where is the black market? I didn't see it with my time in the game. Also what are the permits/licenses (forget what they were called) people are talking about?

I did find a jet pack was cool, anyone know if you can refuel them or are to stuck having to find/buy a new one?

DarkLS1

My PSN is Nestled_Grizzly and send my a friend request if you want. When the test starts again just take the subway and go to friends tab and click on mine.

I'll add you. I should be available for the next two blocks.

Just curious, where is the black market? I didn't see it with my time in the game. Also what are the permits/licenses (forget what they were called) people are talking about?

I did find a jet pack was cool, anyone know if you can refuel them or are to stuck having to find/buy a new one?
Push UP on the D-Pad to call the Black Market. You have to buy something from the Union before doing it though.

Venom Fox

Banned

Thanks.

Times are GMT / UK

22nd 19:00 - 22:00
24th 00:00 - 03:00

Hope this helps, there's also a countdown clock on the front page.

FleetFeet

I just saw my code in my promo file and downloading now! Thanks to the guys and gals at qgames for coming through! Just surprised by the schedule, I feel I'll barely be able to play :(

the official account tweeted that everybody from the alpha will get access to the beta

i was in the alpha and applied for the beta but havent got a code yet. is somebody else in a similar situation ?

LakeEarth

I'm itching to play the game some more after this morning's playthrough, I know I've only scratched the surface of what I can do. Unfortunately the rest of the beta times don't work for me. Oh well, I eagerly await TTC's eventual release.

Replicant

I got to the city and I was not sure what I was supposed to be doing. So I jumped back into the train and found out that there are countless city. Then I was even more confused if I should join those cities or set up my own? What's involved in making your own city? Is it better to join city or making your own? I saw some desolate city so I guess if you don't work hard or fast enough, it'll get destroyed?

I got to the city and I was not sure what I was supposed to be doing. So I jumped back into the train and found out that there are countless city. Then I was even more confused if I should join those cities or set up my own? What's involved in making your own city? Is it better to join city or making your own? I saw some desolate city so I guess if you don't work hard or fast enough, it'll get destroyed?
You can find a city that has no one in it or you can join a city that has people already there. Some cities can be abandoned and that's just the nature of the game.

You don't make a city though. You can go to newly created cities in the subway and go to them.

hesido

Aw yis. Got the mail, just have seen it. I'm right now downloading and missing the designated beta time during the process for tonight, will hopefully be able to play tomorrow night but I'm leaving home for the weekend :( Darn it.

Message sent. Enjoy.

giphy.gif

Se_7_eN

I find the game addicting because I want to learn / know more and because I have no idea why I am doing what I am doing...

That being said, these beta times are terrible.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I tried to get a a key through ModBot... but my profile used an email that I don't have access to anymore, so I changed it... but the email I used wasn't accepted since it's a free account. Then I lost my user privileges, couldn't post, couldn't send pm's, nothing! I had to ask a friend to send a pm to a mod for me... by the way, thank you for the help, Nirolak! heheh

And, I ended up getting a key today in my usual psn email. Haha. Played just a bit. Quite a few things changed from the alpha... how can I change my city? Is there a NeoGAF city?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I tried to get a a key through ModBot... but my profile used an email that I don't have access to anymore, so I changed it... but the email I used wasn't accepted since it's a free account. Then I lost my user privileges, couldn't post, couldn't send pm's, nothing! I had to ask a friend to send a pm to a mod for me... by the way, thank you for the help, Nirolak! heheh

And, I ended up getting a key today in my usual psn email. Haha. Played just a bit. Quite a few things changed from the alpha... how can I change my city? Is there a NeoGAF city?

Just go to the subway in town and pick a random city or go to a friend's.

I'm trying to get a Neogaf city going. My psn is Nestled_Grizzly. Just send me a friend request.

ps3ud0

Is it a global server or is it spilt up to NA, EU and JPN? Still thinking about the beta hours later - what do people think the end game will be like?

Wondering what I can do in the last 3 hour block (cant make the next one) - Ive not seen one of those dolls become a person - I presume that takes a while to happen?

ps3ud0 8)

Top Bottom