• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
alr1ghtstart said:
LwBwk.jpg

I guess the headline on his shirt was ready before he was haha

ShaneB

MjFrancis said:
That had to be how he lost that last round. Only reason in the world Aldo held back. I guess he could have been gassed, but still.

Well I meant Joe in the post fight interview, but I said that Aldo was probably scared of it too, I certainly wouldn't want it popping so I'd avoid it too.

And this needs to start soon, they start early, and it looks like they might run late anyway.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
MjFrancis said:
That had to be how he lost that last round. Only reason in the world Aldo held back. I guess he could have been gassed, but still.

Maybe he has haemophobia and was just shitting himself thinking the thing would pop on him.

Goldie having a slash.

ShaneB

Well my run as a prophet was short lived with that Aldo/Hominick fight, but I had Shields winning with decision. Let's see.

dream

scorcho said:
espn chat reporting that the 50-43 scorecard was an error, Crosby scored it 48-45.

Doesn't that mean he gave Aldo a 10-8 round along with the 10-8 Hominick got for R5?

edit: god, Shields is so stiff standing

dream

This is a terrible fight to watch. Shields doesn't know what he wants to do while he's standing and GSP doesn't want to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom