• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Kano On The Phone said:
It's impossible for me to believe that anyone could possibly believe something this stupid.

It's impossible for me to believe that anyone could possibly respect GSP as a fighter.

If this fight wasn't in Canada they'd be booing like fuck.

If performing in front of 55,000 home fans can't get you going then he is never gonna change.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
bone_and_sinew said:
After the decision is announced, I hope Anderson goes inside the cage and tells GSP that he is not impressed by his performance.

If Anderson does that he should get knock-out of the night.

dream

Fuck it, we need a GSP amendment to the unified rules. GSP starts every round down 10-9 and has to overcome the deficit.

dem

How are rogan and goldie not talking about the fact that georges said he cant see out of his eye?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
skyfinch said:
Didn't George say not to blink?

tumblr_l2xr7l9YV11qbe7aoo1_500.png

ShaneB said:
GSP is too cautious, and Shields has no clue what to do. Call it a night folks.

edit.. stuff happened!
Being behind on points and hesitant to take risks is being too cautious. Being way ahead on points and being hesitant to take risks is being smart.

dream

Kano On The Phone said:
Being behind on points and hesitant to take risks is being too cautious. Being way ahead on points and being hesitant to take risks is being smart.

Right. That's why fighters strive to take their opponents down and lay on top of them to prevent taking damage by controlling position, winning one round after another.

What a great sport this has become.

ShaneB

Kano On The Phone said:

Oh I'm aware of the logic, it makes perfect sense and why GSP wins, or why plenty of fighters win.

Just saying it's the same old story, even Joe is starting to constantly say that GSP is clearly in command, and doing nothing to advance.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Valkyr Junkie said:

I mean for real, even if the money is good.

Seriously, I love the guy, he came to see my unit when we got back from Iraq, but he needs to lay down his gloves and just train people.

Alienshogun said:
I mean for real, even if the money is good.

Seriously, I love the guy, he came to see my unit when we got back from Iraq, but he needs to lay down his gloves and just train people.

He did, for real. Right after the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom