• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Freaking Shields is frustrating. Go for the damn double leg or at least try for it. You won't be able to get him down by getting jabbed in the face all day.

dream

If any of you have ever played UFC Undisputed, this is pretty much exactly what happens in career mode when your CAF goes pro for the first time.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
WrikaWrek said:
Too much hype, shields ain't shit.

He's a talented ground fighter. He is pissing me off right now that he isn't even thinking of taking down GSP. I'd say just go for it and if you get stuffed, regather breath and look for another opening to shoot.

Zeliard

AwesomeSauce said:
He's a talented ground fighter. He is pissing me off right now that he isn't even thinking of taking down GSP. I'd say just go for it and if you get stuffed, regather breath and look for another opening to shoot.

Yeah Shields' gameplan here is just puzzling.

Exactly what the fuck does he think he's doing? Does he think he'll win the fight by getting smacked by GSP's jabs?

dream

AwesomeSauce said:

He could at least shoot and pull guard off of a sprawl.

Salazar

dream said:
If any of you have ever played UFC Undisputed, this is pretty much exactly what happens in career mode when your CAF goes pro for the first time.

I can't stand the takedown defence stick-rotations. Great game in some respects.

Zeliard

What was it Shields asked before his trainer said "no not yet" then something about the clinch? It wasn't about takedowns was it?

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Another angle

seagal-kick.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
After the decision is announced, I hope Anderson goes inside the cage and tells GSP that he is not impressed by his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom