• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but how the fuck can you even begin to believe this drivel?

Ross Brawn is running a well funded team, anything could happen.

Ross Brawn is the problem - the only thing likely to happen is him being shown the door when his super team fail to deliver yet again.

I hope that cunt Alonso gets taken out.

Sloane

Banned
Does anybody think Vettel won't become WC today? Sky (Germany) is hoping next week will still be exciting but, eh, I doubt Alonso can do anything about it.

Does anybody think Vettel won't become WC today? Sky (Germany) is hoping next week will still be exciting but, eh, I doubt Alonso can do anything about it.

I gave up after Spa. Vettel got this. He's an amazing driver and got the best package. Unless he gets a technical problem, Alonso has no chance.

f0rk

I don't think he will, but he'll extend the lead so as long as he gets points in the final race he'll win.

Even if something unexpected happens and he doesn't finish I think he'll still be favourite.

Bo-Locks

For the sport I think winning the WC in the first American GP in 5 years at a new track in Texas would be great. It's inevitable at this point anyway, so I hope it happens today. But Alonso is just too consistent to lose touch before the last lap of the last race.

Lee McKenzie changed her twitter from pitlane reporter to TV presenter?

:(

The BBC coverage will be well and truly in the gutter next season. SKY better replace Croft with DC.

kharma45

Also sucks to have to be stuck to Sky Go, never understood why it's about 30s behind the TV broadcast, and why it's not in HD either by this stage.

Omiee

Good to see Hamilton so relaxed.

David and brundle fight for interviews hahaha

how rude by brundle to take a jab by saying he is not live

xptoxyz

No Blue Angels flying over after the anthem? What kind of 'Murica is this, for shame.
lol

edit: Oh they got some planes after all.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Shit I missed all the pre-race stuff when I was making dinner.

You didn't miss much at all. Only thing important is that Ferrari gave Massa a gearbox failure so Alonso can start 7th and on the clean side of the track.

duckroll

It's really late here and I think I'm coming down with a cold. So since I feel like crap right now, my plan is that if Vettel is still leading by the end of the first two laps, I'm going back to bed. >_<

Xun

I'm curious, but will this be anyones first time watching a Formula 1 race?

It'd be good to see how many here are new to the sport.

nny

I'm curious, but will this be anyones first time watching a Formula 1 race?

It'd be good to see how many here are new to the sport.

uh oh; F1-Gaf must be on its best behavior to give a good image.

(fanboy bickering on PM only)

Looking at Ferrari's shenanigans this season, it wouldn't surprised me if putting Felipe behind Alonso would blow up in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom