• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu

Vettel will be happy to not have Hamilton pushing him every week in a McLaren.

Come on Lewis, pass him before your car breaks down.

I think I'm done here. I don't feel like watching this on TV and my internet is kind of crapping out (posting on the phone).

Big congratulations to Vettel from me.
Third driver to win the WDC in a row and even the youngest to do so.

Very impressive achievement.

It's a shame that Ferrari failed to bring the fight to RBR and Newey yet again.

Omiee

Hamilton flying again.

I think I'm done here. I don't feel like watching this on TV and my internet is kind of crapping out (posting on the phone).

Big congratulations to Vettel from me.
Third driver to win the WDC in a row and even the youngest to do so.

Very impressive achievement.

It's a shame that Ferrari failed to bring the fight to RBR and Newey yet again.

Dude webber has a DNF because of the alternator, you never know what could happen.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Good to see F1 back in the US. A country with such motorsport heritage should have the chance to host an F1 race, not to mention the fact that it is such a lucrative market.

Long may F1 continue in the US.

Shaneus

What's up with STR anyway? Lack of development this year or is everyone really that far ahead of them?
I don't think I've heard ANYTHING from their camp on development this year. Neither driver has mentioned at all anything about new anything.

Bo-Locks

Can teams change suppliers for parts like the alternator/gearbox or does it all come under the umbrella of the engine supplier? Renault alternators have cost RB a LOT of points this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom