• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xun

I have, Lee interviewed him and he said he thinks it was an Alternator.

I'm listening to/ broadcasting the BBC coverage that geos out to other nations.
Such a fucked up situation.

It's a joke we can't watch it live on the BBC like others can.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
So as it stands Vettel will go to season finale 23 points ahead of Alonso.

Only a disaster would prevent his third title. Well...we all remember Brazil 2008. Anything can happen, as long as there's rain.

Edmond Dantès;44482560 said:

Only a disaster would prevent his third title. Well...we all remember Brazil 2008. Anything can happen, as long as there's rain.
We need to remain realistic here.

And unless some other people, I wouldn't like Vettel to lose the WDC because of of a failure.

Road

Edmond Dantès;44482560 said:

Alonso is effectively 3rd (Button has to stop), so the difference is 20 points.

It doesn't change anything, though.

Igo

Lewis just can't close in the dirty air. He really needs a mistake or something to pass before the tyres run out.

kharma45

Man lewis will probably hate driving in a mercedes next year seeing the pace of his mclaren now.

If Merc have been working on their 2013 car for as long as they claim, and it's a totally different one from this dog (which is basically the car from 2009 in a lot of ways) it should be decent-ish.

untitled-24gqikv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom