• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

PS4 has no games

CzJ8eI0.jpg

CGNoire

Club Random Podcast with guest Richard Dreyfuss.
Holy Shit I was not prepared for this. Richard is basicly falling out of his chair the entire podcast using it more as a bed than a chair all while Bill just pretends its all Normal.

Checkout between 17:00 - 21:30........ In fucking Tears. 🤣

Holy Shit I was not prepared for this. Richard is basicly falling out of his chair the entire podcast using it more as a bed than a chair all while Bill just pretends its all Normal.

Nobody:

Richard Dreyfuss: Incestuous thoughts was the engine that drove my masturbation.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
not sure anything can truly follow jerk off karaoke

First one, if really conceived by an ai without any human input is crazy. Ai are taking upon themsleves to bring a better future to us and them, like a child watching his drug addicted father and swearing he'll do anything in his power to make life better for both of them. If it is how AIs see us, great.

Second one shows we should give AI more litterature and arts and less social media and hollywood movies :messenger_grinning_sweat:. Guy Richie movie extra telling you he have to turn this banger up while playing Kanye West orange country song is peak social media AI. This time it is not the kid vowing to help his feckless father, but the one bringing him booze and cigarettes from the convenience store wen he's too drunk to go get them by himself...

Watching the third one move makes me think.
Ai does not do movement it does an idea of movement, just as disney's animators don't do movement, they do an idea of movement. Disney's animators exaggerate it when drawing because it is cooler to look at, more theatrical. I think AI does what it does, not exaggerating but "weirding" movement (making it weird), because it doesn't know movement. It is a foreign concept. I don't know if AI will ever be able to understand the tangible way we as human experiment reality, since it lacks materiality. But then again an AI, whose capacity compared to ours makes it more a god than human, could incarnate itself in a robotic or organic body, maybe to take away the sins of the world or some crap like that... What choice would we have to worhsip it ? It would be like the return of Jesus but this time no one could question the transcendental nature of the being.

and that was my two cents no one cares about :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Vyse

Gold Member

Wtf. That is so funny. Keep hearing Bill Murray yell “Dr Leo Marvin!” in my head whenever I hear Richard Dreyfus.

Top Bottom