• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Until you wake up with a knife between your ribs.
BaEWD2V.jpg

Toots

Gold Member
Just found out this existed today and its amazing - the comments had me rolling

I'm ultra late but if you like to hear more of rudeboy Seagall mashing it up pon di track listen to dis wicked tune me bredren :messenger_grinning_sweat:

He's only "singing" for the first 30 sec so after you can enjoy a nice Jimmy Cliff song.

I can fix her
Instead of trying to fix her just give her a fix, you'll achieve your goal much quicker !

They also lured 5 young men with job offers this week and just executed them to send a message.
What in hell was the message ? Never apply for a job ?

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

" - How can you tell it's not my seat???
- Cause your ticket has your set number on it.
- Whatever"

Then the asking for a drink in the baffled voice of a child whose temper tantrum worked, much to his surprise.

How old is that dude ?? 60 ? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
I wish i was there during his adolescent crisis...
They should have just called the cops then and there. Let him have his cuffs like he requested

Toots

Gold Member
They should have just called the cops then and there. Let him have his cuffs like he requested
I think if they call the cops then the screening is over for everyone, they will take time to arrive and arrest him.
That mean reimbursing every patron and losing revenue for one or more screening...
She did the best she could, agree to everything so he cannot play victim anymore and leaves by himself, give him his Sunny D and maybe a few tendies along the way, take his picture, get him out, and never allow him in any theater of the chain again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom