• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Bit expensive for a old game, but 61 bucks or something with DLC. fine by me game is fantastic already beated the main story can't wait on the DLC to arrive.

bxSj4jO0KBqUgAbH3zuNjCje.jpg

And

phantom_liberty.jpg

Starfield got it from a keysite for 45 euro's. So will wait until DLSS update comes out.

Starfield-Header.jpg

Assassin creed mirage, had my doubts about this one, but 45 bucks costed the deluxe version so went for it. Closest we will see another AC origin i would say. Can't wait to play it. Also DLSS being included sealed the deal for me.

1YHRDsi3voapHSwJfDMneZXV.jpg

Need another one for my elgato, so bought one for 27 euro's. Expensive cables but i have no complains about this cable that i bought years ago so will get a second one. Hopefully it's going to push vrr through it then.

1194x1200.jpg

Got this for 2 windows i have, pretty cheap stuff at the end costed me 100 bucks or something so will be installing that next week.

1200x1161.jpg
Social media sure is looking good these days

Toots

Gold Member

Better than Disney Star Wars.

the weird underwater/everything is wavelength vibe from moving AI imagery is what i imagine an immaterial being sees when watching our material world.. I know i'm anthropomorphizing AI but there's something about it like it's the pov of some being outside of our tangible reality, like a extra dimensional being almost...
There's some metaphysical shiznit here but i cannot figure it out... Shame, pretty sure it would have helped us understanding the machine and maybe argue with skynet so as to not get annihilated when the singularity comes...

Edit : On a content creation pov, as usual AI destroys everything human made in the same vein (at least since the 1990s) and manage to find striking images (Vaudeville Yoda) screenwriters could make an entire carreer upon like it was nothing.

Thank god the journalist was a white dude or no amount of sweet piano music could have saved this old lady.

Last edited:
the weird underwater/everything is wavelength vibe from moving AI imagery is what i imagine an immaterial being sees when watching our material world.. I know i'm anthropomorphizing AI but there's something about it like it's the pov of some being outside of our tangible reality, like a extra dimensional being almost...
To me, I think it's what our minds would perceive visual information as if we didn't have a social framework.

I think we can look at a piano in the corner of a room and see them as distinct features because we've been taught a mental construct of what is a "piano", a "room" and its "corner". Without constructs, we might perceive them all as fluid without distinction.

AI seems to represent visuals like that, the difference being that it's doing it with multiple pianos, multiple corners, multiple rooms.

Toots

Gold Member
To me, I think it's what our minds would perceive visual information as if we didn't have a social framework.

I think we can look at a piano in the corner of a room and see them as distinct features because we've been taught a mental construct of what is a "piano", a "room" and its "corner". Without constructs, we might perceive them all as fluid without distinction.

AI seems to represent visuals like that, the difference being that it's doing it with multiple pianos, multiple corners, multiple rooms.
It makes a lot more sense than my take !
And explains the "overgeneration" of things.
What a time to be alive.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Housecats are insanely fast with their reaction times. It's like they see the world in slow motion.

I was reading an article about 20 years ago where they said, "pound for pound, the common housecat is the most ferocious and deadly land predator in the world" (paraphrased). They listed a couple of key points. Their patience. Out of any predator, they are the most patient. They will watch and study their prey for up to days before they plan the proper attack. Another was how fast their reaction time is.

The article basically closed that, be lucky fluffy is only 8-10lbs on average, lol.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Housecats are insanely fast with their reaction times. It's like they see the world in slow motion.

I was reading an article about 20 years ago where they said, "pound for pound, the common housecat is the most ferocious and deadly land predator in the world" (paraphrased). They listed a couple of key points. Their patience. Out of any predator, they are the most patient. They will watch and study their prey for up to days before they plan the proper attack. Another was how fast their reaction time is.

The article basically closed that, be lucky fluffy is only 8-10lbs on average, lol.

I would rather be attacked by a 1,500 lb Kodiak than be trapped in a room with a house cat that wants me dead. That article was the truth.

Bojji

Those are not the words that were said, but they did honor a former NAZI SS soldier in the Canadian parliament this week.

The voiceover has been changed. I’ll find a link about it. The speaker resigned over it

Here’s a link to the bbc coverage:

Canada's Speaker Anthony Rota resigns after Nazi in parliament row
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66930482

The best thing is that they could have read about his past in Wikipedia...

Why this man wasn't put on trial and lived long and happy life in canada is beyond me.

winjer

Gold Member

Consider that this is one of the most deadly predators on the planet, with a success rate of 60%.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:

CGNoire

Wmenrv9.jpg

"Please let it be the cat".

Top Bottom