• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Nymphae

Banned
3jcjNKF.jpeg

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing how all of those people sound East and South-East Asian. Thai Land is a stones throw away and they act like they've never seen pussy.

It's nothing like that, though there is a certain creepiness to men from that part of the world which I'm sure many of the women on this board will testify to. It's actually more that they're all looking for a western woman to help them move to the rich west. Have you never watched 90 Day Fiance?

It's nothing like that, though there is a certain creepiness to men from that part of the world which I'm sure many of the women on this board will testify to. It's actually more that they're all looking for a western woman to help them move to the rich west. Have you never watched 90 Day Fiance?
No. Is it some reality TV dross?

It is. People from shithole countries in internet relationships mostly with Americans trying to get that green card. It's quite something.

Hustlers gon hustle.

Imagine how fucked the UK would be if we had attractive women. We think our immigration problem is bad now! A social welfare system backed up by 10/10 thots in every house hold. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Hustlers gon hustle.

Imagine how fucked the UK would be if we had attractive women. We think our immigration problem is bad now! A social welfare system backed up by 10/10 thots in every house hold. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

To be fair, with all the Poles coming over we're definitely getting there. Some absolute stunners among them.

MHubert

Hustlers gon hustle.

You would still have rotten teeth and no friends.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
How is this different from sad as fuck Brits going to Thailand and coming back with bought wives?

It isn’t just Brits. Lots of Scandinavians were doing it and the Americans also seemed keen on marrying hookers. I mostly sat back and laughed.

Top Bottom