• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walt Disney community thread: the Man, the Mouse, and their legacy.

Watched a couple of videos on Toyko Disney a few days ago.

The Sea looks really interesting, and not at all what I expected it to look like. Almost seems like it's not a Disney themepark. Really cool, but somewhat bizarre stuff there; a lot of things to look and see, but it didn't seem like there was a whole bunch to do.

Eh, maybe one day. Going to Japan is one of my most desired places to travel, but I don't know if I would dedicate time to going to a Disney park.

The plane trip is in a few hours. I have been planning this trip for the past year. Resort, plane tickets, park tickets, and dining reservations have been made.

I plan on wearing my kingdom hearts 2.5 hd collectors edition pin.

Hung out today at Hollywood Studios for lunch and Frozen Summer Fun. My good friend is the Entertainment Manager for that show and he did an amazing job!

Christopher

Watched a couple of videos on Toyko Disney a few days ago.

The Sea looks really interesting, and not at all what I expected it to look like. Almost seems like it's not a Disney themepark. Really cool, but somewhat bizarre stuff there; a lot of things to look and see, but it didn't seem like there was a whole bunch to do.

Eh, maybe one day. Going to Japan is one of my most desired places to travel, but I don't know if I would dedicate time to going to a Disney park.

Ever do aulani?

Nope. Maybe someday.

So, Mickey's Christmas Party will be going on the days I'm in Disneyworld. It's a 6-12 event, but we already have tickets for the week. Is it worth the extra 70 dollars for the party to go into a park we'll already have a full day of?
For the actual Christmas stuff? Not really. It's nice if you want more Magic Kingdom time and aren't spending a whole lot of time at WDW in general. Lines are non-existent during the party, but MK is a lot less crowded before the party on days it's scheduled as well. People without park hoppers tend to avoid MK on those days because they don't feel like they're getting the most value out of their ticket by going to a park that is closing early but the low crowds means you can get way more done in less time than any other day with longer hours. I'm glad I went once, but unlike the Halloween party, I'm not as compelled to do it every time. I don't go to WDW every winter, however.

TEJ

http://i.imgur.com/0hMbsHR.jpg

Over a thousand dollars spent on plane tickets, a weeks worth of park tickets, resort fees, food and merch.

Being able to serenade princess jasmine with 'a whole new world' while aladdin watched made it TOTALLY worth it.

Also kryptonian, maybe we should meet up one day.

Christopher

Nope. Maybe someday.

So, Mickey's Christmas Party will be going on the days I'm in Disneyworld. It's a 6-12 event, but we already have tickets for the week. Is it worth the extra 70 dollars for the party to go into a park we'll already have a full day of?

100% worth it you can enter the park at 4pm save that ticket for another day

Bam

Banned
How did I just find out that there is a Disney Community thread? :eek:

just renewed my annual pass for the 3 straight year and also got these
foootwear_vans_era-disney_vn-0zulghf.view_1.jpg

still havent seen the park with the new decorations
Trying to decide whether I want to pick up a pair before we head down to Disney World in January. How do you like them so far? I'm pretty sure that they have some great looking backpacks too

Trying to decide whether I want to pick up a pair before we head down to Disney World in January. How do you like them so far? I'm pretty sure that they have some great looking backpacks too

I'm thinking about getting a pair of these shoes. They just opened a Vans store in the mall near me so I'll see if they have them.

i've only wore them once around the house.

they feel pretty comfortable but i'm too scared to get them dirty LOL

went to DCA last weekend with my girlfriend. it was her first time at carthay circle and her first time watching world of color (got the dining package).

the diamond world of color hit so many feels. really made it that much more memorable for us...

Bam

Banned
Not sure, but the Disney x Neff collection is still around so I think we have a good while with this. And those shoes look awesome!
YES.
I'm hoping that they'll release more designs or at least partner with other shoe companies

i've only wore them once around the house.

they feel pretty comfortable but i'm too scared to get them dirty LOL

went to DCA last weekend with my girlfriend. it was her first time at carthay circle and her first time watching world of color (got the dining package).

the diamond world of color hit so many feels. really made it that much more memorable for us...
Oh man, I didn't even think about the fact that they could end up getting dirty. D: I'm glad to hear that they're comfortable, though.

Anyway, does anyone know of some great breakfast places at Disney World that don't include Kona, Akershus, or Boma?

RowdyReverb

YES.
I'm hoping that they'll release more designs or at least partner with other shoe companies

Oh man, I didn't even think about the fact that they could end up getting dirty. D: I'm glad to hear that they're comfortable, though.

Anyway, does anyone know of some great breakfast places at Disney World that don't include Kona, Akershus, or Boma?
Cape May Cafe has an excellent breakfast buffet. It's a character meet, so you have to be into that sort of thing.

I really enjoyed the new Be Our Guest breakfast. It works just like lunch so you can place your order ahead of time if you have a reservation which isn't all that hard to get. If you manage to get a reservation a good chunk of time before park open you can make your way to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and avoid the huge lines later on.

Bam

Banned
Cape May Cafe has an excellent breakfast buffet. It's a character meet, so you have to be into that sort of thing.
Wow, I've never even heard of this one. Might have this replace Chef Mickey's since we've been pretty disappointed with it the last few times.

I really enjoyed the new Be Our Guest breakfast. It works just like lunch so you can place your order ahead of time if you have a reservation which isn't all that hard to get. If you manage to get a reservation a good chunk of time before park open you can make your way to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and avoid the huge lines later on.
Shit, that's a good idea. That's actually what we did to get on Peter Pan when we had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Thank you guys

Wow, I've never even heard of this one. Might have this replace Chef Mickey's since we've been pretty disappointed with it the last few times.

if the character cafe is anything like the one in DCA, it actually creates a nice atmosphere. the characters dont really bug you unless you ask for their attention. if anything, they wave as they walk by and generally leave you alone.

Bam

Banned
Alright, Cape May Cafe is a definite must now and the easy access afterwards to Epcot and Hollywood Studios just makes it that much better

TEJ

I just subscribed to netflix and omg there are so many disney movies there!

I think I will watch the emporers new groove first as I haven't seen it in a few years. Shame that a lot of good stuff has been hit by the vault.

I've also been replaying kingdom hearts 3D in anticipation of kingdom hearts 3. My tickets for ant-man next friday are paid off and I might be seeing inside out this week.

I also plan on buying all the legacy collections I have missed out on. I only have the lion king one and the little mermaid as well.

Totally hyped for aladdin on blu ray!

Pro

Leaving on the 16th for 3 days/4 nights at the Disney Grand Californian Hotel. Any advice on what to do at the Hotel specifically? Been to the park plenty of times but this will be my first time at a resort hotel.

Leaving on the 16th for 3 days/4 nights at the Disney Grand Californian Hotel. Any advice on what to do at the Hotel specifically? Been to the park plenty of times but this will be my first time at a resort hotel.
I like the Storytellers breakfast buffet. Some good food options. The characters that walk around are of the "critter" variety. The Hearthstone lounge is a good place to grab some drinks and bites as well. Other than that, enjoy the close proximity to everything.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wife and I did Disneyland's 60th recently. I had to be in Cali for work, and it turned out that the convention center was 5 minutes from Disney. Perfect! We used DVC points and stayed at Grand Californian. I gotta say, I probably will never go back to Disneyland. I won't go into details, but Disney World is far and away the better experience all around (for us at least). We had a TON of issues with customer service, cast members, etc. As a result, we were given a 3-day Park Hopper to Disney World, which works out great for our upcoming trip!

Going to Disney World in November for a small Food & Wine getaway + Very Merry Christmas party. :) Staying at Beach Club (had a 1BR, but our waitlist for a Villa went through). Going to be amazing. We LOVE Beach Club and Boardwalk, so this will be amazing.

We went in May for a day and stayed at Poly in the new DVC. Here was our view:

11210450_10206703817622548_2171930375450725696_n.jpg

It was incredible. We could see and hear Wishes from our room. A+

Although, the new lobby is not as awesome:

Wife and I did Disneyland's 60th recently. I had to be in Cali for work, and it turned out that the convention center was 5 minutes from Disney. Perfect! We used DVC points and stayed at Grand Californian. I gotta say, I probably will never go back to Disneyland. I won't go into details, but Disney World is far and away the better experience all around (for us at least). We had a TON of issues with customer service, cast members, etc. As a result, we were given a 3-day Park Hopper to Disney World, which works out great for our upcoming trip!

Going to Disney World in November for a small Food & Wine getaway + Very Merry Christmas party. :) Staying at Beach Club (had a 1BR, but our waitlist for a Villa went through). Going to be amazing. We LOVE Beach Club and Boardwalk, so this will be amazing.

We went in May for a day and stayed at Poly in the new DVC. Here was our view:

It was incredible. We could see and hear Wishes from our room. A+

Although, the new lobby is not as awesome:

I agree that Disney World is the better experience overall, but I'm suprised to hear you had customer service issues at Disneyland. I stayed at Disneyland Hotel last year and service was ace. But at least you got the free park hopper.

Hope you have fun on your next trip! Very Merry Christmas party is cool. I did it years ago and really liked it. And I'm in your boat Boardwalk and Beach Club are my favorites :D

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I agree that Disney World is the better experience overall, but I'm suprised to hear you had customer service issues at Disneyland. I stayed at Disneyland Hotel last year and service was ace. But at least you got the free park hopper.

Hope you have fun on your next trip! Very Merry Christmas party is cool. I did it years ago and really liked it. And I'm in your boat Boardwalk and Beach Club are my favorites :D

DGC wasn't the issue. That resort was decent, but we're used to how amazing the deluxe resorts at WDW are. DGC just felt a bit underwhelming is all.

It was cast member, manager and general experience issues we ran into in DL that caught up with us. I was shocked at how rude people were and how, in general, disconnected the cast members were. It was also a real shocker to see how small DL really was. We knew it was small, but we were able to do both parks in a day. We spent 3 days there and felt like it was a bit much. Thankfully it was points and not cash!

Not discounting DL, but our experiences were not really that welcoming or memorable. However, WDW is my JAM. ;)

Yeah, you're lucky to be able to do one park in a day this time of year at WDW. I've never done Disneyland myself, but I'd still like to check it out. Good to know I don't need a ton of time to see everything. I'd want to at least do Wishes one night and World of Color the other (maybe check out the DL version of Fantasmic.)

We're doing WDW Dec 14-21. just before the place goes bonkers busy for the Xmas and News Years people. Weather is a lot more tolerable and the Christmas decorations are amazing! This will be my first Mickey's Christmas Party, so excited for that too.

Seigyoku

Having spent entirely too much time at both US Disney Resorts in the last year (for someone who lives near neither) and spending even more time on boards dedicated to Disney Parks properties and the people who go there here is my summation:

Whichever resort you go to least will either be AMAZING, every CM is so polite, why can't they be like that at home (especially if you frequently go to your home resort) or OMG I can't believe Disney let quality slide this bad, everything is filthy, the CMs were all bored college students I'll never go back.

I don't know if it's because I have Paris (oh HI! Everyone is smoking gross) and Tokyo (oh my, there are people politely standing outside the ride telling me the wait time, even though I can read it), but I really have yet to see a giant difference between CMs and Customer Service or even cleanliness between the US Parks.

Note of sadness - July will be the first month since December 2014 that I haven't gone to a Disney Park or Cruise. *cry*

Whichever resort you go to least will either be AMAZING, every CM is so polite, why can't they be like that at home (especially if you frequently go to your home resort) or OMG I can't believe Disney let quality slide this bad, everything is filthy, the CMs were all bored college students I'll never go back.

I had a similar experience going to WDW my first time lol. I down right HATED my first WDW trip. We experienced some really rude CMs at the Boardwalk Club Level lounge which really took me by surprise because Club Level CMs are supposed to be the most accommodating of the bunch.

Yeah, you're lucky to be able to do one park in a day this time of year at WDW.

And that was also part of my problem. If you go to DLR a lot you're used to doing much more in a day, being able to get more fast passes for more attractions. Magic Kingdom is fine for this but the three other parks left us hanging for what we were able to do in a more efficient manner. EPCOT was pretty damning on our first visit because we kind of hinged that particular visit on being able to ride Test Track for the first time so we grabbed fast passes, just for the ride to closed for the remainder of the day and the first half of the next day. Not only was the CM at guest services unable to accommodate our dining reservations at Magic Kingdom that was coming up, he was extremely rude about it. We ended using our courtesy fast passes on Soarin'. That being the only real option made me leave EPCOT with a really bad impression.

It was also a real shocker to see how small DL really was. We knew it was small, but we were able to do both parks in a day. We spent 3 days there and felt like it was a bit much. Thankfully it was points and not cash!

Three days is usually my minimum at DLR lol. I'm guessing you skipped similar shows and attractions? It would be hard for me to see World of Color, the fireworks, Paint the Night, and Fantasmic! all in a day.

I've learned to love WDW. We probably spend our time 50/50 between both resorts now. I think Disneyland is the better park experience while WDW is the better resort experience. I could go on and on about both good and bad things about each resort lol.
I'll be going to DLR and the D23 Expo next month and WDW in October. I haven't decided on a budget yet so I'm not sure which resort we will try but the Polynesian has been on my wish list for some time.

Christopher

DGC wasn't the issue. That resort was decent, but we're used to how amazing the deluxe resorts at WDW are. DGC just felt a bit underwhelming is all.

It was cast member, manager and general experience issues we ran into in DL that caught up with us. I was shocked at how rude people were and how, in general, disconnected the cast members were. It was also a real shocker to see how small DL really was. We knew it was small, but we were able to do both parks in a day. We spent 3 days there and felt like it was a bit much. Thankfully it was points and not cash!

Not discounting DL, but our experiences were not really that welcoming or memorable. However, WDW is my JAM. ;)

What about the deluxe hotels that DGC didn't offer you? I've stayed at the grand Floridian and was underwhelmed

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Three days is usually my minimum at DLR lol. I'm guessing you skipped similar shows and attractions? It would be hard for me to see World of Color, the fireworks, Paint the Night, and Fantasmic! all in a day.

I've learned to love WDW. We probably spend our time 50/50 between both resorts now. I think Disneyland is the better park experience while WDW is the better resort experience. I could go on and on about both good and bad things about each resort lol.
I'll be going to DLR and the D23 Expo next month and WDW in October. I haven't decided on a budget yet so I'm not sure which resort we will try but the Polynesian has been on my wish list for some time.

At Disneyland, we did nearly everything but anything that spins and anything that was specifically for kids (like we skipped Dumbo and Casey Jr. Circus Train). Looking at the list, it was mostly Toontown stuff we didn't do.

At California Adventure, we also skipped spinning stuff (Flik's Flyers, the Flying Tires) and again, anything specifically for kids (Jumpin' Jellyfish). We didn't do Disney Junior show, Aladdin, or Muppet 3D. But believe me, we had time. My wife and I are very efficient with rides and planning, ha. We typically try and get all the "major rides" down at rope drop so that we can just relax the rest of the day.

To ride and see EVERYTHING in DL during the time we were there, we needed 2 days.

My wife and I do Disney 2-3 times a year. We make the most of our DVC membership, ha. It helps that Southwest flies cheap from Indy. I think the reason we like WDW more boils down to the immersion. I HATED that you walked outside of the DL and were literally having people peddle you their mixtape or looking at a Walgreens or a liquor mart or some shit. WDW is a truly immersive experience. If you do it like we do (which is usually 5-7 day trips), it's 110% Disney the entire time. I love that I never have to be around the "real world" when I'm there.

I could also join in and give a long discussion on why I prefer everything WDW over anything DL, but that's neither here nor there. It boils down to preference, and for me, there's not one thing about DL that I liked more than WDW, haha.

What about the deluxe hotels that DGC didn't offer you? I've stayed at the grand Floridian and was underwhelmed

When we stayed at the Boardwalk, I could wander out and grab a drink at any time of the night, go sit by the pier and enjoy the evening, or just wander the grounds and feel like I was "at Disney". At the Poly, it's the same thing - 100% immersion. BCV, SSR, etc - all the same. There's a certain level of thematic immersion and grandness that you feel at the WDW Deluxe resorts. DGC felt like the infant of the Wilderness Lodge (which is absolutely amazing to spend time at). It's sort of hard to explain in typing, but when you're at DGC, you don't feel like you're in a deluxe resort at WDW. Size definitely plays a role in that, but there's more to it. Not being able to put my finger on it is sort of what I think makes the WDW resorts so magical for me and my wife, ha.

I am, of course, in no way slamming what other people enjoy. Like I said above, it's all preference and entirely subjective.

Christopher

At Disneyland, we did nearly everything but anything that spins and anything that was specifically for kids (like we skipped Dumbo and Casey Jr. Circus Train). Looking at the list, it was mostly Toontown stuff we didn't do.

At California Adventure, we also skipped spinning stuff (Flik's Flyers, the Flying Tires) and again, anything specifically for kids (Jumpin' Jellyfish). We didn't do Disney Junior show, Aladdin, or Muppet 3D. But believe me, we had time. My wife and I are very efficient with rides and planning, ha. We typically try and get all the "major rides" down at rope drop so that we can just relax the rest of the day.

To ride and see EVERYTHING in DL during the time we were there, we needed 2 days.

My wife and I do Disney 2-3 times a year. We make the most of our DVC membership, ha. It helps that Southwest flies cheap from Indy. I think the reason we like WDW more boils down to the immersion. I HATED that you walked outside of the DL and were literally having people peddle you their mixtape or looking at a Walgreens or a liquor mart or some shit. WDW is a truly immersive experience. If you do it like we do (which is usually 5-7 day trips), it's 110% Disney the entire time. I love that I never have to be around the "real world" when I'm there.

I could also join in and give a long discussion on why I prefer everything WDW over anything DL, but that's neither here nor there. It boils down to preference, and for me, there's not one thing about DL that I liked more than WDW, haha.

When we stayed at the Boardwalk, I could wander out and grab a drink at any time of the night, go sit by the pier and enjoy the evening, or just wander the grounds and feel like I was "at Disney". At the Poly, it's the same thing - 100% immersion. BCV, SSR, etc - all the same. There's a certain level of thematic immersion and grandness that you feel at the WDW Deluxe resorts. DGC felt like the infant of the Wilderness Lodge (which is absolutely amazing to spend time at). It's sort of hard to explain in typing, but when you're at DGC, you don't feel like you're in a deluxe resort at WDW. Size definitely plays a role in that, but there's more to it. Not being able to put my finger on it is sort of what I think makes the WDW resorts so magical for me and my wife, ha.

I am, of course, in no way slamming what other people enjoy. Like I said above, it's all preference and entirely subjective.

Please go on your commentary I'm really enjoying why you like WDW more than Disneyland it's actually a very compelling and interesting read!

We didn't do Disney Junior show, Aladdin, or Muppet 3D.

Aladdin is amazing. Best musical at any of their parks.

I HATED that you walked outside of the DL and were literally having people peddle you their mixtape or looking at a Walgreens or a liquor mart or some shit. WDW is a truly immersive experience. If you do it like we do (which is usually 5-7 day trips), it's 110% Disney the entire time. I love that I never have to be around the "real world" when I'm there.

Yeah, sure I'm with you. I mean, it's the whole reason Walt Disney wanted a do-over. Staying on-site can really help with that though, especially the GCH. A lot of the time I don't see any "outside" until we leave. WDW is great in that transportation is included to and from the airport, though.

I work 13 hour shifts 3 days a week so that gives me 4 days off a week which is a good amount of time to just fly to Disneyland without taking work time off. When I take 3 days off though, that means I can go to WDW for like 9-10 days lol. We just finished an 8-night stay at the Wilderness Lodge (1BDR villa) and I loved it. It's definitely leagues above GCH, as is with a lot of their resorts in Florida. I just wish it was just as convenient lol. I was surprised at how sucky the transportation at Wilderness was for being a "Magic Kingdom Resort". I mean, it wasn't terrible, but it's not better than staying at a value or something. For 8-nights though it wasn't a big deal at all.

Before I mentioned my first visit to WDW was awful. It was a 4 day visit and I feel like that was what made it bad. It's really hard to enjoy everything it has to offer in such little time. There are people out there though that only care to visit Magic Kingdom for a couple days and call their Disney trip good. Not everyone splurges on these kinds of things. In such a case, I feel like Disneyland would be the better option if it were viable enough.

I think my favorite resort is the Contemporary. I think it gets a lot of crap for not really having a theme but as someone who is used to the convenience of Disneyland I love that the monorail is just an elevator down. But I also love the rooms and the views of both Bay Lake and the Seven Seas. Beach Club is a close second because it's right there next to EPCOT.

PS: I hope I don't come off as trying to change your mind about anything. I just really like talking about the parks. :)

Wish WDW had an Aladdin show :(

Also, guys, I've never had Dole Whip before and I love Pineapple. I was last there in 2012 and had no idea >_>

I do but it didn't WOW me I actually felt more Disney wondering at art of animation lol

This is where we're staying, really excited to check it out!

Zalman

Interesting that this discussion is going on right now. I just planned a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim. I've never been there before, but I've been to World and the Paris resort quite a few times. I'm not really expecting it to be as good as World, but it'll still be interesting to see the differences. I'm a big enough Disney fan to care about this stuff.

As someone who has only been (of the disney parks) to Disneyland Anaheim and Disneyland Paris, the CM and customer service treatment of Anaheim was the best if seen anywhere (that includes, parks, hotels and other resorts) in my whole life during the 2 days I was there.
It was more than perfect. Well except for a guy early in my first morning in the kodak main street shop. The rest was just amazing.

Disneyland Paris was more like a normal park BUT, we had some excellent Anaheim treatment with some CMs and customer services.
Still a little middleground when you have CMs on Space Mountain that dont give a fuck and other shitty things along the way, typical of european parks.
Ironically every Spaniard CM (im from Spain) we found in DL Paris was amazing, pretty cool, had a smile everytime someone asked, and even the one at the lockers made us a favour when, on our last day (Pirates of the Caribbean was closed on thrusday and friday, and opened on saturday, and we really wanted to ride it). were we could only be in the park in the morning because our plane was schedule for 3pm, we decided to go with our luggage to disneyland to see if we could leave it in the lockers just to enter, ride Pirates, and go out. The CM at the locker room, told us the prices, and we were thinking about not doing it (we had too much luggage) but then he told us that as we were only going to be to ride Pirates and exit, he could makes us a favour, and put ALL our luggage inside and only pay for one (that was pretty cheap). We entered, ride a little tomorrowland until adventureland was open, went the first on line for Pirates, and then exit with the guy smiling at the exit and the park with all our luggage, and asking us if we had a great ride.

And I say spaniards ironically because having been on all the spanish theme parks, the treatment here is mostly shit. Worst was the last time I went to Port Aventura. Holy shit, the park was filthy as hell and the guys working there didnt gave a fuck.

muteki

As someone who has been going semi-regularly to WDW for years, one thing I appreciated about DL was the Ihop, Dennys, and Cold Stone that were on the walk back to the room after a day at the park.

I can understand the criticism, but sometimes I just want a convenient *cheap* meal on park days and at WDW you have to do some driving to get to it.

Wish WDW had an Aladdin show :(

Also, guys, I've never had Dole Whip before and I love Pineapple. I was last there in 2012 and had no idea >_>

The Dole Whip machine used to be inside the Polynesian quick service restaurant which was open 24 hours but now they opened up a separate counter that has limited hours. It kind of sucks, but I get my whip inside the park anyway. My local ice cream parlor just started serving official branded Dole Whip so it's not something I look forward to at Disney anymore. lol

Interesting that this discussion is going on right now. I just planned a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim. I've never been there before, but I've been to World and the Paris resort quite a few times. I'm not really expecting it to be as good as World, but it'll still be interesting to see the differences. I'm a big enough Disney fan to care about this stuff.

I can't imagine what it would be like going from Disneyworld to Disneyland, as Disneyworld obviously feels like the natural evolution of Disneyland, but I think you'll still find some things to enjoy.

Disneyland, despite being more cramped and less immersive, has a air of history that isn't as present in DW. The park itself was designed to create a sense of nostalgia for another time, but that sense has only grown as the park as grown older. The park itself is a historical artifact in many ways, and in certain places in the park you can really sit back and let that sink in.

DCA is probably comparable to DHS in many ways, but it's a little more fleshed out. Cars Land is probably the most themed area in any US Disneypark so far. It's quite cool.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm working on my writeup that I was asked about. Soon!

But I always tell people who comment about DL and WDW...Walt himself felt that WDW was the true vision he had. DL was a stepping stone, but he was unhappy with it. It's really fascinating to look at and read and hear about.

Anyone who has the time and money needs to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK. It's super fascinating. It's absolutely mind blowing how ahead of their time the Imagineers really were.

TEJ

I want to go back dw just for the dole whip. I love soft serve and that pineapple dole whip ss was probably the best i've ever had.

The actual ice cream bars were ehhhh, i can get better at the local krogers.

Also, anyone here see inside out? If so did you like it? Seeing ant man this friday and hopefully io soon after.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I want to go back dw just for the dole whip. I love soft serve and that pineapple dole whip ss was probably the best i've ever had.

The actual ice cream bars were ehhhh, i can get better at the local krogers.

Also, anyone here see inside out? If so did you like it? Seeing ant man this friday and hopefully io soon after.

Dole Whip Float for life. <3

And Mickey Icecream bars are magic you heathen!

Top Bottom