• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Could we do french jokes and eat (so some nice crunch crunch and om nom nom nom noises) during your voice chat ? :D

Anyway, i don't have a mic, so i'll pass.

After reading EC's post a bit back I realize I really need to upgrade the video card on my PC, ffuuuuck. Especially if next gen I want to stay a one console owner for most if not all of the generation. Only problem is I think if I get a better card I'm gonna need a better power supply. And so the slippery slope of money spending goes.

I should probably hit up the PC thread, see what people suggest. Off topic I know but MEH.

Also I like the graveyard in the updated pic lol

Wow I just woke up and I missed only one page. looks like everyone is freezing themselves before E3 or permanently on ice.

Looks like there will be no thread 7 for E3 afterall. We will be lucky to do another 4000 posts by the time the nintendo conference begins. what a contrast compared to this time last week when the subscreen leak came out.

How many days before E3 until all the crates and stuff start to come in? Doesn't that happen in a couple of days or so? Also the nintendo direct in june for japan will be the rehash of E3 is that correct?

It occured to me that had this thread not moved until after E3 that the maybe those banned would not have ventured to those threads where the risk of a ban was imminent. I am not saying the bans were not warranted but that the move maye have triggered them to look for avenues to find a voice as clearly some here think the community page is a muted voice. They should have stuck to this thread as there really isnt anything much different from before apart from peoples perceptions.

For everyone else still around it is a lesson learned and for the better even if the thread seems more tamed.

So, it's one week before E3, I think it's time to get the final details on the skype convo some of us want to do.

1. Who wants to participate? (Skype as a limit of 25 people per voice convo, so first arrived first served. I'm gonna make a list and I'm taking the liberty to add some people.)

2. Before, During, or After the conference?

Count me in where do I put my Skype name down?

Said it before and i'll say i again: we nintendo fans need to step our fucking game up and put our money where our mouths are.

Resident Evil 6
Tomb Raider
Half Life 3
Bioshock Infinite
Bordernlands 2
Assassin's Creed 3
GTA V
Aliens CM
Darksiders II
Call of Duty: Blops 2
Cloudberry Kingdom
Castlevania LOS2
Rayman Legends

You tell me that out of all these titles that could show up on the WiiU, some of you can't even find three of them appealing? We have to do our part.

The problem on my end is I can play all those on the PS3. Investing $350 into a system for games I can already play is silly.

BY2K

Membero Americo
1. BY2K
2. Anth0ny
3. AceBandage
4. kami_sama
5. THACHITS
6. CrAzYLeGzLU
7. Rösti
8. Shocking Alberto
9. Cabbie
10. Mr. MondayNight

And we're full! Everyone in, please send a PM to the other skypers with your skype ID. (BY PM FOR GOD'S SAKE! You probably don't want any lurkers adding you.)

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I really hope we get some sort of news next week, even if it is just 3rd party stuff. I'm losing my mind.

1. BY2K
2. Anth0ny
3. AceBandage
4. kami_sama
5. THACHITS
6. CrAzYLeGzLU
7. Rösti
8. Shocking Alberto
9. Cabbie
10. Mr. MondayNight

And we're full! Everyone in, please send a PM to the other skypers with your skype ID. (BY PM FOR GOD'S SAKE! You probably don't want any lurkers adding you.)

DanielBryanYES.gif

If you just have one host, that person can add everyone and bring them in to the group/kick them out at will.

That seems the most logical way to do it.

Also, I assume you're recording this?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good lord ten people in a skype convo.

Err. Good luck.

4 people max, guys...

10 people at once is insanity. It may not work...

EDIT: It should also people who are most devoted to this thread.

HylianTom is a must, IMO!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently anyone who has shown strong signs of console fanboyism to the point where it could lead to attacking other posters have been weeded out. This includes PS and Xbox posters of that ilk as well if I understand correctly.

Who are the PS/360 ones?

BTW. However that skype "podcast" is going down... After the conference, you HAVE to check gaf for meltdowns if Nintendo has megatons this year! Especially if its "Betrayalton" material :D And read them and comment on it.

zroid

Banned
The problem on my end is I can play all those on the PS3. Investing $350 into a system for games I can already play is silly.

Agreed, but if I get a Wii U at launch (and, let's face it, I probably will), I think I'll likely get the multiplats I want for Wii U. Unique features or not.

Help me out here, guys, how do we do this?

I'd say easiest way is to schedule people for every 20 minutes in groups of four or five with one host (who does not necessarily have to host) staying in and running Call Graph to record.

Then someone edits (at very least to switch stereo to mono and lower the file size) and uploads it somewhere.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'd say easiest way is to schedule people for every 20 minutes in groups of four or five with one host (who does not necessarily have to host) staying in and running Call Graph to record.

Then someone edits (at very least to switch stereo to mono and lower the file size) and uploads it somewhere.

Ooooh, I like that.

So let's say, one hour, 20 minutes per group, 4 people per group + the host. 5 groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom