• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, 9 more days until E3

7eaNY.gif
AvrmN.png

It's coming!

HYPE Town getting crowded :)

ibsKlUdgJ5NaM2.jpg
Sweet!

Nicktendo86

I have just realised this is the first E3 I can watch the whole conference live in years thanks to the Queen's jubilee and the bank holiday! Oh and I would LOVE to be doomed if possible!

BY2K

Membero Americo
So, it's one week before E3, I think it's time to get the final details on the skype convo some of us want to do.

1. Who wants to participate? (Skype as a limit of 25 people per voice convo, so first arrived first served. I'm gonna make a list and I'm taking the liberty to add some people.)

2. Before, During, or After the conference?

Smellycat

So, it's one week before E3, I think it's time to get the final details on the skype convo some of us want to do.

1. Who wants to participate? (Skype as a limit of 25 people per voice convo, so first arrived first served. I'm gonna make a list and I'm taking the liberty to add some people.)

if you do have a skype convo, can you record it? I would love to hear your reactions.

kami_sama

Add me! I'd love to talk about the conference with you guys!

And I think better have it in two, one before the conference and another just after it.

TheChits

I would love to participate and chat it up with nintendo-gaf :) I like Kami_sama's idea of a call before and right after

EuroMIX

Thanks to those who responded to my question by post or PM. Actually I was aware of the pointy-breasted Giant Fairies, I just wondered where that particular piece was from. :p

Amusing that it spilled into the wild E3 speculation. I'm almost honoured that I helped contribute to the madness with something off-topic like that!

BY2K

Membero Americo
You know what, yeah, 25 people at once isn't a good idea either way.

We need a way to figure this out.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member

Sign me up, could be amusing. Though my microphone isn't anything high-tech.

Said it before and i'll say i again: we nintendo fans need to step our fucking game up and put our money where our mouths are.

Resident Evil 6
Tomb Raider
Half Life 3
Bioshock Infinite
Bordernlands 2
Assassin's Creed 3
GTA V
Aliens CM
Darksiders II
Call of Duty: Blops 2
Cloudberry Kingdom
Castlevania LOS2
Rayman Legends

You tell me that out of all these titles that could show up on the WiiU, some of you can't even find three of them appealing? We have to do our part.

out of the list only those 4 really interest me. Although I have played AC series on the xbox 360 I will pick up for the Wii U as longs as the maps is in the Upad i hate having to pause to check the map. Same deal with GTA 5 map on the upad please. I have double dip on Call of duty games for wii and xbox so same deal again wii u for wiimote controls and xbox for playing with friends. Rayman on Wii U since I already have 4 wiimotes to play 4 player.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Okay, here's what we'll do.

We'll use the IRC for lives reactions during the conference.

We'll do a 10 people Skype convo AFTER the conference for post-conference reactions. How's that?

1. BY2K
2. Anth0ny
3. AceBandage
4. kami_sama
5. THACHITS
6. CrAzYLeGzLU
7. Rösti

3 spots left, so be quick!

Okay, here's what we'll do.

We'll use the IRC for lives reactions during the conference.

We'll do a 10 people Skype convo AFTER the conference for post-conference reactions. How's that?

1. BY2K
2. Anth0ny
3. AceBandage
4. kami_sama
5. THACHITS
6. CrAzYLeGzLU
7. Rösti

3 spots left, so be quick!

Pencil me in, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom