• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The worst DVD cover art ever (Van Sucksing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
vanhelsingr1artworkpic.jpg

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=4261&n=1&burl=

ahahahahaha

oh theyre making a 3 Disc edition, god knows why, rofl

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats not even close to being the worst cover art ever.

Dead

well not really...yet
Matrix said:
Thats not even close to being the worst cover art ever.
Yes it is, when compared to how awesome its poster was. They couldve suckered even more people into buying it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dude the poster was cool,but I can find you far worse dvd covers *dont make me do it cause I'm tired and lazy as hell*

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
as i explained in irc, the terrible cover accurately describes a terrible movie.. so the dvd cover art is doing its job and therefore isn't so bad afterall.

ps. im drunk

B0001BKAEY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Hey guys, what are we gonna put on the cover of the dvd?"
"We have four ideas, but which one to choose?"
"I know! We'll put all four on it! Each in it's own little box! That'll make everyone happy!"

Litigation Manuel said:

"I know! We'll put all four on it! Each in it's own little box! That'll make everyone happy!"

Yup, we have a winner.

J2 Cool

Litigation Manuel said:

Haha, winnah! Who the hell makes a cover art of a picture split into 4 images? I couldnt believe it was real for so long. One of those have to see to believe it deals.

NLB2

Banned
Litigation Manuel said:

heh, a hodgepodge of stupid ideas was basically what that movie was as well.

You know what gets me..I remember in the mid-90's looking back at late 80's early 90's VHS covers and thinking "man it will be weird to look back and remember how it was when companies actually put out terrible looking video covers", and yet, despite our years in advancement of technology, cultural awareness, and marketing tools, you can still rely on movie studios to be just out-of-touch enough to crank out the occassional stinker.

It's like now they're "high tech, culturally aware, slickly marketed crappy looking video covers". How fascinating.

Also, lol @ the name change for "Tom Jane" on th e Punisher cover. I guess "Thomas" was too much for Joe Popcorn to swallow when it came to leading men in cliche action flicks. I didn't see Jean Claude van Damme going "JC" on us when From Hell went straight to video..wtf..

COCKLES

being watched
Matrix covers suck. Especially the no-frills Reloaded cover. Terrible! Where was the holographic Twins Morphing / Matrix scroll cover?!?!

Van Helsing - who cares about cover, it's total shitfest of movie. Probably one of the worst blockbusters I've ever seen. Abysmal trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom