• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The worst movies you’ve ever seen…or will about to see.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
I know ‘The Room’ is bad but there is far worse out there:
some purposely:

Some not:

I want some sadistically bad films…lets get started…

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member

This is the worst one that is still in fresh memory. It's 3 films in 1 but none of the storylines mesh well or are fleshed out so next to none of it makes sense, plus it's way too over the top but not in a fun or campy way. It's just bad.

Aesius

Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. It's got a 5.3 on IMDb but it's much worse than that. I saw it with my family on Christmas Day 2009 and my brother and I looked at each other halfway through and agreed it was the worst movie we had ever seen. It's also the only movie I've ever walked out of.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Seen bits of bit. Old movie called The Villain with Kirk Douglas, Arnold and hot Ann Margaret.

A very odd live action spoof on cartoons like it's Looney Tunes or Yosemite Sam. The ending with the guy jumping on the rooftops is terrible.

nkarafo

House of the Dead, by Uwe Boll.

Just the shoehorned scenes from the actual videogame make this the worst of the worst. I don't remember anything more cringe than that.

Chad Warden

Banned
Honestly that knock at the cabin is up there in terms of recent things. What a waste of chads time.
By M. Night Shyamalan

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
House of the Dead, by Uwe Boll.

Just the shoehorned scenes from the actual videogame make this the worst of the worst. I don't remember anything more cringe than that.
Yup, that one was B.A.D. in capital letters…good pick.

Last edited:
in-the-name-of-the-king-2007-awful-lotr-ripoff-that-makes-v0-b3t20dlc2ztc1.jpeg

Only Uwe Boll can take such a decent cast and erase all of their charisma and bore the viewer to death. I'd much rather have a bad movie upset me or make me laugh, or maybe even have a remake of a property evoke any type of feeling (good or bad), than ever watch this completely boring nothingburger of a movie ever again.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
Bad movie, for sure…..but come on, THAT ENDING. Yes, it’s stupid in terms of how over the top it is, but it wears that stupidity proudly and just goes for it and I love it. That villain death, god damn. What a way to go out!

That’s exactly why terrible movies are great…

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

Dracula 3000 (2.1 on IMDb) is by far the worst movie I've ever seen. And yes, I've seen The Room.

Did I ever tell you how many times I'd see you and want to ejaculate all over your bazonkas... All the times I stayed up late, high as a kite, in the non-gravitational atmosphere, while I stroked my anaconda, and dreamed about your snow-white ass
What are you talking about this is amazing! How have I not seen this!

Vyse

Gold Member
Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. It's got a 5.3 on IMDb but it's much worse than that. I saw it with my family on Christmas Day 2009 and my brother and I looked at each other halfway through and agreed it was the worst movie we had ever seen. It's also the only movie I've ever walked out of.
I laughed a few times. In all fairness, I watched the TV show when I was a kid.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That rollerball movie from the early 2000's. That sprung to mind first. That was terrible.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

Another boring shit

Don't be fooled by the trailer, I was a witness in the cinema... This movie is rubbish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom