• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This could possibly save Xbox in Japan - FF7 Remake with some sort of Xbox Live play

Lukas

Banned
PS2 fans around the world would cry if that ever happend though, but I bet it would boost sales of Xbox to 5,000 a week for a few months

Chittagong

Gold Member
WTF how come no one thought of that before??++plusplus? It toattllly rawk, but what they do Blink costumes in Tokyo city instead, them idiots!!1!!!

human5892

Queen of Denmark
NWO said:
worstpost.gif
I don't know, psycho_snake's "WICH WILL SELL MORE HALO 2 OR NEW ZELDA?!1" is providing some pretty stiff competition in today's match alone!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
human5892 said:
NWO said:
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1333/worstpost.gif
I don't know, psycho_snake's "WICH WILL SELL MORE HALO 2 OR NEW ZELDA?!1" is providing some pretty stiff competition in today's match alone!

NWO said:

I liked how he edited his post after that. It's saying "Oh, you're right, his post did suck"

Belfast

I really want to lock this thread, but I think I'm going to continue to let people mock you. Besides, its obvious you don't have much longer before being banned anyway. :p

Lukas

Banned
you guys are real pricks...whats wrong with this topic that i made? im not flaming anyone or bashing anything......

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Lukas said:
why is my post dumber than any other on the front page of the GA forums right now

Something about the originator would be my guess.

Freeburn

Top Bottom